[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCULPT PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Officer PI

I think that it's great that they're expanding their selection of what to produce. I've never dealt with iminime before just because there hasn't been a character I've been interested in enough to buy it (no offense to anyone - I'm not saying the character selections haven't been good, just not my cup of tea). But the Trek figures are pretty interesting, no one's really done them justice yet, and the expansion into areas like pro Soccer should really help take off.
The Pro-Football is actually a ZCWO and Iminime initiative with Iminime doing only the headsculpts and look after the mass production painting.

Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Officer PI

Love to see a classic Spock and Kirk

Yes.......I've seen some work from one of the artists on here that did the classic version. So far so good on this set.....would love to see the rest of the crew happen.

Classic Kirk and Spock. A definite must have!

TOS and TNG! :pray:

I'd love to see a quality Picard and Data.

Spock, Kirk, and Khan are my biggest wants especially watching into darkness again! Cumberbatch was an amazing villian!

The interest is definitely there for anything Star Trek.. What might be a problem is iminime not being able to reach out to all those interested. And then there's the issue of secrecy and licenses with iminime so spreading the message might not be a good thing.. :dunno

Maybe they can get the licenses if business takes off, who knows. It's not like any company has the 1/6 license for star trek anyways. Down side is the license probably isn't cheap, so iminime either has to up the price or mass manu. to offset costs which I don't think we will see them do anytime soon. Maybe another collaboration with other 1/6 companies?

The sculpt looks fantastic but sadly much like there Bateman the head looks much too small. :(

The sculpt looks fantastic but sadly much like there Bateman the head looks much too small. :(

Do you have the Bateman? Because neither this nor the Bateman have small heads. Lol

Really? Hmm interesting...Bateman head looks perfect IMO...no issues there.

[iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Office...

Yeah. I guess hot toys makes small heads too? ;)
ba3erema.jpg
sa8ebygu.jpg

PS that's the old sculpt for spock

The only sculpt from Iminime that was undersized was Mills. And that came out 1.8 years ago

Yeah, that uniform for Spock is quite thick. Is the thickness adding to the slope of his shoulders? That's exactly why I'm suggesting a slim if the fabric bulk cannot be reduced. As the body Is now it'd be like the 1:1 equivalent of Quinto wearing a thick foam superhero outfit.

This is the build/thickness we want to end up with or be as close to as possible.
Star-Trek-Onoing-2-zachary-quintos-spock-27039469-325-500.jpg

Just trying to get the most accurate figure we can. :)

Back