[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCULPT PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reason I asked was because Wake had been saying that the two figures would ship together, and then denny's post said the opposite. So I wanted clarification.

Im sorry for the confusion. I too was under the assumption both would ship together. I was wrong.

So what are the shipping dates again for each?

Also, did these sell well enough to talk about the next character?

Anyone have suggestions on a body and boots for Spock? I ordered the head sculpt and outfit only.

Denny has alerted me that the Trekkers PO period ENDS in 3 days. Thursday morning they will be unavailable for good.

Denny has alerted me that the Trekkers PO period ENDS in 3 days. Thursday morning they will be unavailable for good.

WOW. Pre-order ends in 3 days and you still haven't put the outfits up as a stand alone item on the website yet. Thanks for nothing.

Is it required that we send payment for our figure(s) as a gift (when using Paypal, obviously)?

Does iminime create custom packaging for each release or is it barebones in a plain box? What's the typical packaging look like?

Back