1/6 Iminime Army of Darkness 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only way to be sure if to ask denny himself..... The chainsaw now has a comparison between sideshow chainsaw but isn't final.
If you need proof ask denny maybe he can shed some light.

Couple of updates on their facebook.

"Hum... How can we use re-cast parts from some other maker made long time ago...We are producing figure now and must be better than one have released already.
I don't need to talk about it normally because fans will know when they have our product in their hands but I need to say something against it for our designer KIM (Not Denny ...)
Head sculpt and Paint work on :Team Denny (Iminime)
Accessaries sculpt : Kyung Kim
Paint work except head and supervised : Sebastien B.
It will be better if I can communicate with the fans on this page more..."

"for another version."
10346310_1525480787702153_9106398361842059984_n.jpg

You see. They do care us and what we express in here. Guys go ahead and like their Facebook page and leave thoughts and comments for them to look at. Good and bad notes are still useful.

Thanks for clarifying who's working on what and the in progress shots. Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You see. They do care us and what we express in here. Guys go ahead and like their Facebook page and leave thoughts and comments for them to look at. Good and bad notes are still useful.

Thanks for clarifying who's working on what and the in progress shots. Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked always cautious but I'm glad they have clarified about time we got an affordable ash! :)

The printed parts are not the same as the parts on the figure.

The figure looks to just be a sample. I can't believe any licensed figure in this day and age, with a build like Ash would use a "normal" jointed body like that. If you're going to have a ripped shirt look it needs to be a muscle body. I'm not sure what the built figure is, but I don't think it's representative of what the final figure would look like.

I'm pretty excited about this myself.
That headsculpt on the first page is is the best Ash I've ever seen at this scale and I doubt that will change after I've seen what sideshow has to offer.

I'll probably buy this and whatever sideshow does so I can mix and match the best from both.
...unless sideshow completely kills it
Which I doubt

Last edited:
Considering the outfit is inaccurate for any of the films and they are using a sideshow shotgun and chainsaw i would be very cautious ordering this :lecture
The sideshow chainsaw was just used for this pics. I didn't got the real one at that time.
For the body unfortunately this is the only cheap resource they could get. I talked to them into getting at least a ttm variant but it was still too expensive.

Last edited:
I'm working with them. I finished painting the body, weathered the clothing and painted all accessories.

your involvement pretty much makes this a must have, long time fan of your work. never seen one that i didnt want. :clap

The sideshow chainsaw was just used for this pics. I didn't got the real one at that time.
For the body unfortunately this is the only cheap resource they could get. I talked to them into getting at least a ttm variant but it was still too expensive.

Well at least we know they are getting solid advice, even if the best options will be cost prohibitive. Sculpt w neck would actually be the way to go w other Ash looks. I'll happily upgrade the bodies on my own if sculpts, clothing and accessories all reach their potential.

Will this be available at normal retailers or only through one certain site/store?

I'm totally on board for a Medieval and S-Mart Ash. :yess:

2Qp2QJx.jpg

M2WDMUP.jpg

DGZrZqw.jpg

O7ESy01.jpg

Gzt9XGV.jpg

Company is called "N.S.C."
it looks okay especially the headsculpt, but I hope they end up realising they are missing a huge rip on one side of his shirt
and hes got way too much blood on him hes only got blood on the very edges of his rips in aod, hopefully hes not too costly

For me, it will depend on how many changes we get prior to the final solicitation. If it's got a muscle body, neckless head, more accurate detailing on the shirt, etc. then I can see going upwards of $250. But as-is, I don't think I would pay over $150 for it. Because I know I would be thinking about spending money to bash a new figure with the parts. Funny that about 4 years ago I commissioned Skiman to cut the neck off of the SSC S-Mart Ash sculpt and re-do the hair so that it might work better with that look on a muscle body. And here we are, about a decade removed from the SSC version and the prototype for this figure still has the neck!

For me, it will depend on how many changes we get prior to the final solicitation. If it's got a muscle body, neckless head, more accurate detailing on the shirt, etc. then I can see going upwards of $250. But as-is, I don't think I would pay over $150 for it. Because I know I would be thinking about spending money to bash a new figure with the parts. Funny that about 4 years ago I commissioned Skiman to cut the neck off of the SSC S-Mart Ash sculpt and re-do the hair so that it might work better with that look on a muscle body. And here we are, about a decade removed from the SSC version and the prototype for this figure still has the neck!

I agree on the neck however it's awesome that they are doing army of darkness and sodeshow are doing evil dead 2 Line!
I am hyped to see how sideshow make their part 2.

Back