1/6 Iminime Army of Darkness 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter how you slice it more Ash is better for everyone :)

I am still thrilled with my custom Pete made for me so no matter what happens I'll still have that.

Really hope they opt for a neckless sculpt... if that's the case then I can easily swap bodies; but if I have to remove the neck first I'm not too thrilled about that.

Still, looks promising and the sculpt is still fantastic.

Really hope they opt for a neckless sculpt... if that's the case then I can easily swap bodies; but if I have to remove the neck first I'm not too thrilled about that.

Still, looks promising and the sculpt is still fantastic.

I asked them about the no neck option on their facebook page. They said they would look into that matter with the factories etc. Whether they will do anything about it is another thing. End results is what matters so I'll believe it when I see it.

I asked them about the no neck option on their facebook page. They said they would look into that matter with the factories etc. Whether they will do anything about it is another thing. End results is what matters so I'll believe it when I see it.

Who is "them"? I thought iminime was doing this for an as yet unnamed new company.

On the upside factory made heads usually hold up pretty well to having the neck removed with a dremmel... so as long as you are careful not to let it slip and mare the sculpt or paint you should be fine.

Definitely curious on the price... if it's under $200 I'll be interested, but anymore than that and I'll really need it to be a ready to go figure versus something requiring a body upgrade, etc.

On the upside factory made heads usually hold up pretty well to having the neck removed with a dremmel... so as long as you are careful not to let it slip and mare the sculpt or paint you should be fine.

Definitely curious on the price... if it's under $200 I'll be interested, but anymore than that and I'll really need it to be a ready to go figure versus something requiring a body upgrade, etc.

For $200, is consider Dremeling the neck. Any more, I'd **** myself the entire time attempting to do it lol.

I agree on the neck however it's awesome that they are doing army of darkness and sodeshow are doing evil dead 2 Line!
I am hyped to see how sideshow make their part 2.

Seems like just yesterday I bought a "my name is bruce" figure thinking I could upgrade the first sideshow release :slap what a fool I was!

Finally something respectable and I am really looking forward to seeing how the sideshow and iminime releases compare to each other.

Another figure that's apparently being put out by the same company that's doing this Ash.
Looks pretty awesome.
10968524_1541775646072667_38468585032745774_n.jpg

Looks like they were asking a few days ago, which head size looks better

10869633_1536098286640403_580293230468411901_o.jpg

Overall, he looks kinda fat, and that one jointed arm totally takes me out of it. I don't understand weathering up the arm. If I get this set, I would immediately change it to a muscular body with sculpted arms.

The one on the left. But honestly, if they don't at least do a neckless sculpt, I'm out. If they don't, we can't swap it out to a new body and frankly, I'm not gonna even attempt to dremel that sucker.

The one on the left. But honestly, if they don't at least do a neckless sculpt, I'm out. If they don't, we can't swap it out to a new body and frankly, I'm not gonna even attempt to dremel that sucker.

I can confirm in a conversation I had with them that they are making the headsculpt neckless, they are doing a few test's as I agree he's too fat but they are limited to what bodies they can use! Have no fear the sculpt will be neckless which means we can all upgrade to a cheap muscle body if people want too.

I can confirm in a conversation I had with them that they are making the headsculpt neckless, they are doing a few test's as I agree he's too fat but they are limited to what bodies they can use! Have no fear the sculpt will be neckless which means we can all upgrade to a cheap muscle body if people want too.

Thank god. That body looks atrocious and yea, I'd rather not dremel off the neck if it's an expensive piece.

Posted an update on facebook

0f3SMn5.jpg

Rough price will be 190 for regular version 220 for deluxe. Prices not final but will not be higher than this.

Seb has played a big part in this he has been helping along with Tinela! Here's hoping this turn out amazing!
It's going to be an awesome piece especially when all the extra's are 3D printed! I just hope they can replicate the weathering Seb has done :)

All I can say is NCS have my full support! It's about time we got some awesome ash figures at a reasonable price! :)

Back