1/6 Iminime Army of Darkness 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iminime Army of Darkness 1/6 Scale Figure(s?)

I'm interested. How are these distributed? Is it like a custom from the artist or will it be available from places like monkeydepot and alter ego? This next to my Beto Evil Dead II Ash would make an awesome display.

Don't know any other details yet. I'm sure someone will update this thread when Denny posts an update.

Sweet. Well I'll be looking out.

attachment.php

:thud::thud::thud:

Super impressed:clap

where did you get that price from - Denny states that the price is not confirmed yet by the licensee.

One of the guys wrote his page and he said it would be around the $200 but not confirmed only an estimate even at $300 that quality would be a steal!

That's what I'm worried about... what a waste if this sculpt just get's a humdrum paint job or is partnered with a sub-par figure. Really hoping Iminime is actively involved all through the project, not just supplying the sculpt and prototype head.

Be nice if, at least, they supervised the painting of those heads. But who knows? Seems like the ZCWO stuff they partnered with came out pretty well.

Dennys just responded that the paint app,s will be very simmiler to the one pictured ;)

Amazing likeness and paint! Best I have see of Campbell. One of the nicest sculpts I have seen all around. Impressive!

One of the guys wrote his page and he said it would be around the $200 but not confirmed only an estimate even at $300 that quality would be a steal!

That would be welcome news... even if Sideshow makes a great figure with that kind of price I won't feel like I have to choose. Just get both :rock :rock

I think I saw somewhere that Denny said it will include the chainsaw!

Also it's not being made by iminime..... I want to say its zcwo I could be wrong.

Last edited:

I hope it is indeed AoD version. I love both movies T_T

Back