1/6 Iminime Army of Darkness 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2Qp2QJx.jpg

M2WDMUP.jpg

DGZrZqw.jpg

O7ESy01.jpg

Gzt9XGV.jpg

Company is called "N.S.C."

That really needs a different body and head without neck.

Ive just had the same thought and asked this same question on their facebook. They said they will look into this and ask their factories about it. Will get back to us about it later.

Lets hope this is true.

Would be nice to see that, at the very least doing a neckless head so that folks can upgrade the body from the stock one. But, going to be a pretty sweet figure either way. The way the shirt is tailored the neck issue won't be so noticeable.

Eh..Beto's is much better

besides,that is more EVIL Dead 2 Ash, not Army of Darkness....I was expecting them to make a much better of this below

035-Ash.JPG

that said,I'll still probably buy it :lol

still waiting on Sideshow's ED2

Well yeah, if you've got $1,200 or however much it was for Beto's version (though I like this sculpt better). And Ash did look like that at the beginning of AoD. This is his more iconic look, and probably easier to get licensing for this than Evil Dead 2.

Considering the outfit is inaccurate for any of the films and they are using a sideshow shotgun and chainsaw i would be very cautious ordering this :lecture

yeah,the oversized Sideshow shotgun that fits terribly in the Holster (see pics above)

Well yeah, if you've got $1,200 or however much it was for Beto's version (though I like this sculpt better). And Ash did look like that at the beginning of AoD. This is his more iconic look, and probably easier to get licensing for this than Evil Dead 2.

I agree about the Iconic look....BUT it's STILL Ash from Evil Dead 2

Army of Darkness Ash is change of costume

I like the Headsculpt too,but it's belongs on the Medieval Ash

Are there any tells that suggest it is a recast of the SSC shotgun and not something new (though possibly derivative of the SSC ones?)? Would seem surprising for me to see a company go out of its way to get an official license, and then use recast parts for the product. Real selling point does seem to be the head at this point. Hopefully the SSC version will have a better outfit anyway.

It looks as though they have posted an update on Facebook that the shotgun and chainsaw are custom made by Kim.

Haha all your thoughts have just been answered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, they post the 3-D renders on that site, so maybe we should give them the benefit of the doubt.

5eH49Lx.jpg

qR1jdFE.jpg

As for Denny being a fraud, I'm not sure what that is in reference to. He's been a very honest and straight forward guy in all my interactions.

The figure is obviously still a WIP.
A little early to be throwing around a word like "fraud" isn't it? :dunno

Maybe the sideshow chainsaw is just a placeholder in those pictures?
It's the only accessory that's not shown up close....
If it was theirs I'm sure they would want to show it off like the gun and the book

Last edited:
Posted on that facebook page
"Data printed out"
10687509_1525310134385885_2384954774426505999_o.jpg

Not the sideshow chainsaw

I like how they did the boot laces

The guy who posted said "Kim" made them and not Denny plus he didn't post the pic of the 3d render he just said Kim made the chainsaw that was obviously a sideshow one.

Im just a very cautious man and that's why I hand never been scammed :lol

The guy who posted said "Kim" made them and not Denny plus he didn't post the pic of the 3d render he just said Kim made the chainsaw that was obviously a sideshow one.

Im just a very cautious man and that's why I hand never been scammed :lol

Denny....Kim.....Its the same guy isnt it?

Denny Kim.

Back