1/6 Iminime Army of Darkness 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iminime Army of Darkness 1/6 Scale Figure(s?)

Best campbell likeness I have seen by far. Definitely getting this.

I hope it is indeed AoD version. I love both movies T_T

I'm sorry to disappoint you but it's actually from that film about the man with no brain! :rotfl Of course it's army of darkness Denny has said and you can certainly tell by the style! Evil dead 2 his hair wasn't like that haha!

Either way getting 2 NEW ash's will be sweet...Sideshow's Evil Dead 2 and this new Army of Darkness one as this really needs an update vs that 2002 Sideshow one

Yeah, the OG Sideshow was not even a good figure for the time... so we're more than overdo for an official re-release :lol

Y E S!!!!!!!! That sculpt looks incredible. Even if paint apps aren't spectacular, can always commission a repaint. Just give us more Evil Dead!!! Long overdue.

buuuump_zps4c1982fd.gif

They said the ID4 Will Smith figure would be shown in 10-12 days.

That was at the start of August.

I doubt this figure is coming anytime soon

They're apparently not releasing this figure, but rather doing the sculpting and paint supervision, and possibly overseeing the development of the clothing and accessories (last part is pure speculation on my part). I believe Denny said a Japanese company is producing these.

They're apparently not releasing this figure, but rather doing the sculpting and paint supervision, and possibly overseeing the development of the clothing and accessories (last part is pure speculation on my part). I believe Denny said a Japanese company is producing these.

medicom!? :gah:

did i just jinxed it? :lol

Good lord I hope not! :lol

I think he said it was a new company, but felt they were trying to put out a good quality product. Let's hope that's the case.

Back