IM3 suits - Everything we know so far...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Announcement: Iron Man 3 is to show suits ranging from Mark 8-42!

Hot Toys: "Gooood..Excellent.."
tumblr_ma1ym0LVDC1qcwkcwo1_250.gif

Is it a true movie pic or did you make it up?
Thanks to NerdyGeek‏ for the heads up. The image was unlocked via sweepstakes on the official Iron Man Facebook page. To unlock even more suits, check out the source below to learn more:

"Tony Stark needs your help to stop the Mandarin! Go to the Hall of Armor now to unlock new suits for a chance to win a trip to the LA Premiere on April 24. You have until 11:59pm EST tonight to send in back up."
Read more at https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Wolvie09/news/?a=76413#XvqwWouGlYwUrvpi.99

Just stay out of this thread :p Pretty much the only thread where spoilers are posted.

tumblr_mk88j4jxl61qe8a0fo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mk88j4jxl61qe8a0fo3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mk88j4jxl61qe8a0fo2_r1_500.gif

Mark 33 - Silver Centurion

Move out of the way Mark V!

I'm calling it first! This is going to be a diecast figure. One of my favorite suit from the comics so I'm happy to see it in the movie but it bares very similar to the Mark V.

xcmbc8.jpg

Looking good! And I want a figure of these!!! :yess:

What suit do you guys think this is?

Also I noticed the Sliver Centuriun was in the trailer

3-25-20136-44-41PM_zpsd411aaf6.jpg:original

Sliver-Centurion-in-IM3-trailer_zpsb96442a8.jpg

All these great looking armors being revealed might just give this die-cast thing a big push @_@

Messed around with it in Photoshop for a minute. Doesn't look like any suit we have ever seen before.

3-25-20136-44-41PM_zpsd411aaf6-1_zpsc758922e.jpg:original

Wow it looks great. Wouldn't getting that as a figure.
Finally a Mark suit that doesn't have the same old helmet.

xcmbc8.jpg

209h6v9.jpg

the Mark 40 is in the trailer aswell, you can see it on the left of the Heartbreaker.

Back