IM3 suits - Everything we know so far...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to NerdyGeek‏ for the heads up. The image was unlocked via sweepstakes on the official Iron Man Facebook page. To unlock even more suits, check out the source below to learn more:

"Tony Stark needs your help to stop the Mandarin! Go to the Hall of Armor now to unlock new suits for a chance to win a trip to the LA Premiere on April 24. You have until 11:59pm EST tonight to send in back up."
Read more at https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Wolvie09/news/?a=76413#XvqwWouGlYwUrvpi.99

Aw to cool! Thanks for posting man.

I understand Pepper having to hop into Tony's suit for protection during the attack, but hope there is an "Iron Maiden" version of suit later on in the flick that's tailored to the female form and not just Pepper in an Iron Man suit. Not something I'd buy at least.

The other suits are looking cool. Silver Centurion needs to be more silver. I'm sure there will be more reveals at the countdown continues.

Dear Hot Toys,

Please make me a figure of the MK33!

I love the Silver Centurian. For me the only thing better would be if there is an armor that resembles the Neo-Classic Armor in the movie, and we get a version of that.

Wow, I was expecting the usual 3 armors per movie... but 34 new armors in IM3? And potentially die-cast? Hot Toys is licking their chops... as is Hasbro, NECA, Play Arts, etc. Ah well... who needs food, a place to live, etc, when I can have 42 Hot Toys figures?

What suit do you guys think this is?

Also I noticed the Sliver Centuriun was in the trailer

3-25-20136-44-41PM_zpsd411aaf6.jpg:original

Sliver-Centurion-in-IM3-trailer_zpsb96442a8.jpg

What do I think? I think HT is going to get much wealthier! That's what I think....

the_rock_gif.gif

Back