IM3 Hot Toys Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get me wrong, she is attractive, but just not my cup of tea. Mousey in almost all her performances.

I would have enjoyed Olivia Wilde (yummmmmm) as Pepper.

On the topic of actors... RDJ is perfect as Stark but I see Stark as the new James Bond. He can be portrayed by different actors to keep the series fresh and evolve further.

I completely agree. But think of it this way... when you hear "James Bond" you more than likely go towards one actor (for me it's Connery).

If this does happen, and I hope it does (RDJ is getting older and I would love a lot of Iron Man films). RDJ will always be Stark, but someone else can do their own performance (Batman comes to mind too... Keaton will always be Batman to me).

They just did a teaser for the license of MoS in general, didn't they?
In any case, I like this look. I took a while, and I'm still not sure about the color... but I think it'll look cool on the toy. It certainly will stand out.

I wouldn't mind if Olivia Wilde played Pepper, Stark, Rhodey and the Mandarin. :love

HT just needs to make a Quorra figure with a third Tron film in the works they should have no excuses.

As far as Paltrow goes, she and RDJ have pretty good chemistry. It would seem weird to keep her in a Iron Man movie that RDJ wasn't playing Stark. Paltrow isn't a favorite of mine by any stretch but I do feel part of the success of the Iron Man films is her ability to hold her ground with RDJ.

Cheadle is an awesome Rhodes! He can share the screen and has great chemistry with RDJ. As far as Paltrow is concerned, I just don't like her, but I'm glad they cast an actress who isn't a blow-me-away hottie. It would be too distracting and pretty shallow. I just have a hard time seeing Paltrow transform into an Iron Man.

Don't get me wrong, she is attractive, but just not my cup of tea. Mousey in almost all her performances.

I would have enjoyed Olivia Wilde (yummmmmm) as Pepper.

On the topic of actors... RDJ is perfect as Stark but I see Stark as the new James Bond. He can be portrayed by different actors to keep the series fresh and evolve further.

Dunno... Thing about Olivia Wilde is... Her eyes bulge so much I expect them to light up at any moment... Makes her perfect the perfect Pepper I suppose.

j/k

I hate the inverted color scheme of this thing. I really hope there are some other armors in the movie to choose from.

I hate the inverted color scheme of this thing. I really hope there are some other armors in the movie to choose from.

I suppose its possible that he'll have another red and gold armor in the end. If rumors prove true then he'll have a lot of options to choose from!

I'm glad they went extreme with the differences in the IM and WM/IP armors. There are 5 similar color scheme IM armors ( III, III BD, IV, VI, VII ). I think the diversity will be a welcome site on shelves.

Its also interesting that they are actually calling Rhodey Iron Patriot.

Cheadle is an awesome Rhodes! He can share the screen and has great chemistry with RDJ. As far as Paltrow is concerned, I just don't like her, but I'm glad they cast an actress who isn't a blow-me-away hottie. It would be too distracting and pretty shallow. I just have a hard time seeing Paltrow transform into an Iron Man.

Cheadle is a great character actor but he doesn't seem to understand comedy. And since Rhodes is written as a comedy relief in IM1 and they seem to try and do the same in IM2, that makes Cheadle seem out of place. Now Howard is great as a comedy relief. His timing is perfect. So in regards to the movie universe, I would say Howard is the better one whereas Cheadle seems more like Rhodes in the comics.

I was wondering if this would come up soon, with 4 months to go until the movie... Wondering how many in total they will make from IM3, at least 2 definite (iron man, iron patriot) and a probably third (grey war machine paint scheme) so far

iron-man-3-mark-47-armor.jpg

Not bad, but not my cup of tea either. It looks awesome, but I only need one standard Iron Man for my collection (and Mark I).

Back