1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man 3 - Coming Soon Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool to see, but I'll be (pleasantly) shocked if this means anything except a black recolor of the NWH Tobey and that's it. I'd kill for a Sandman and Venom, though.
Yea I honestly think a venom would look so cool. I mean sure he was disappointing at that time but I think he looked great with the raised webbing

Maybe its Spiderman 3 specifically since they were able to cover the first two films with the NWH license? Only villains left would be New Goblin and Venom and you'd be able to cover basically the whole trilogy with what has been released.

This is 100% so they just dye the NWH suit black and call it a day. Maybe throw in a new emo Peter sculpt if they're feeling generous. They're not putting in more effort than that.

The black suit is in the Spider-Man 2 game, so they likely need to renew the Spider-Man 3 license to release it.

I want it to have a new Tobey sculpt with moving eyes, and a red/blue suit with 2007 Tobey sculpt, but you never know with HT.

Ill be a sucker for anything Raimi that isnt from the NWH line. Ive got Tobey and Green Goblin on PO because they pass well enough as their original versions but I deeply want ones accurate to the actual movies.

1000031425.png

Cool but why Spiderman 3 again? Is there some reason they can't get the license for the more highly regarded first and second films?
Because Spider Man sells by the truck load. I assume this is the new Iron Man for HT. Movies, games, animated, they have a 20 year supply of Peter’s.

No chance they do another New Goblin, I can't see a Topher Venom happening either. Or a Sandman, since they are making the base with NWH Tobey. I wouldn't expect anything except for black suit Spider-man. Still, we've got pretty much all the characters in some form now anyway. Except J Jonah Jameson

Back