IM3 Hot Toys Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iron-man-3-mark-47-armor.jpg

Not really feeling this either; however, I'm sure once we watch the film, we will end up liking this armor and putting in our pre-orders. That's usually the nature of the beast.

I like how it looks less "creamy" on screen than that... I remember people freaking out over that picture when it first came out

Not really feeling this either; however, I'm sure once we watch the film, we will end up liking this armor and putting in our pre-orders. That's usually the nature of the beast.

I'm sure it will become an iconic suit.

G1NA9.jpg

I'm mot sure how accurate the Hasbro toy is with the color scheme, but there is much more red than the original annpouncement pics.

f34tge4ge4r5tg4.png

I want an Iron Patriot with Hot Toys Exclusive Norman Osborn sculpt!

This is a cool idea, but i love war machine and am pretty pissed at this red white and blue armor design, a new armor would be awesome for war machine but gray like war machine should be. What the hell were they thinking making war machine look like iron patriot :gah:

I'm mot sure how accurate the Hasbro toy is with the color scheme, but there is much more red than the original annpouncement pics.

f34tge4ge4r5tg4.png

Some of the armors on the packaging look incredible. I wonder what the chances are HT is looking into making a few of those.

Some of the armors on the packaging look incredible. I wonder what the chances are HT is looking into making a few of those.

I would guess the chances are not slim, particularly if the suits are used for anything more than standing up in an alcove or hovering in an ensemble.

I would guess the chances are not slim, particularly if the suits are used for anything more than standing up in an alcove or hovering in an ensemble.

I hope you're right. I like the two on the left side and the one on the right just above the MK 47.

I hope you're right. I like the two on the left side and the one on the right just above the MK 47.

If he does indeed make 40 new suits between Avengers and Iron Man 3 then we should see some very interesting ones... particularly if his mind is a bit rattled. The armor in the bottom left, next to War Machine, looks like it's designed for underwater.

If he does indeed make 40 new suits between Avengers and Iron Man 3 then we should see some very interesting ones... particularly if his mind is a bit rattled. The armor in the bottom left, next to War Machine, looks like it's designed for underwater.

Some suits I'm iffy on, but going through my concept art for both films, they have a bunch they could do. I'd love the Hypervelocity suit.

There is definitely a Stealth Suit coming up isn't there?

I think the background pictures aren't exactly something to draw conclusions from. That is after all a kid's toy and toy companies will make all types of various Iron Mans, even those not in the film.

Some suits I'm iffy on, but going through my concept art for both films, they have a bunch they could do. I'd love the Hypervelocity suit.

I'm betting many of these armors are going to look really eccentric. You could imagine him, after realizing there are gods and aliens in the universe trying to destroy earth, going crazy trying to design an armor for every conceivable situation or encounter. People might get the MCU Hulkbuster they've always wanted.

Like I posted before a lot of those Iron Man figs are going to be concepts made into toys but not in the film. I've seen The Avengers 3 times and I'm pretty sure I never saw Hawkeye wearing this outfit:
avngrshkeyeultmtetoypic.jpg

Like I posted before a lot of those Iron Man figs are going to be concepts made into toys but not in the film. I've seen The Avengers 3 times and I'm pretty sure I never saw Hawkeye wearing this outfit:
avngrshkeyeultmtetoypic.jpg

Very likely, I mean we can't take pictures on packaging for Hasbro toys to necessarily mean anything significant about the film. But if rumors about the new suit being the Mark 47 are true, surely he must have something to show for it in the film, even if it's just a pile of disused armors in the corner of his garage.

Thats the Ultimate Hawkeye... well, when they decided he needed to be more "hero" than "soldier/agent."

I prefer the Hitch art/style much more than that version.

Back