IM3 Hot Toys Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Patriot is a must have.
Will decide on this one when it is fully revealed.
Definately up for the Mandarin!!

Possible new HOA... background

f34tge4ge4r5tg4.png

aap5aeceaa5kzg.jpg

I am glad i held off war machine from im2 as i much prefer the iron patriot look for this film, i am def in for the new iron man and if they do a mandarin i may just jump on that

Possible new HOA... background

Interesting possibility but I think that's just an artwork. Stacking armors that weigh as much as a ton each on such filmsy and thin racks doesn't seem plausible to me. But who knows.

So guessing at least 3 figs for this line, IM, Iron Patriot, and Mandarin hopefully.

Isn't there a new WM (aside from the Iron Patriot paint scheme) version as well?

150639_531629010181156_1395819349_n.jpg

Plus, I hope these rumors about Pepper getting inside an armor are true as well.

Well, I haven't been keeping up with how many armors are going to appear in the movie, but I'm sure HT is going to make at least one version of each.

I'm really hoping to get some human figures in this series. A Sam Rockwell figure was sorely missing from the IM2 line.

He would have only appealed to the hardcore collectors so I don't blame Hot Toys for passing him over. Realistically he wouldn't sell even 2% of what the dynamic characters like Whiplash, Monger, Iron Man, War Machine and now Iron Patriot and Rescue would bring in.

Would he be cool? Yep. Would I have ordered him? No, but I would have been happy for he ones that wanted him.

He would have only appealed to the hardcore collectors so I don't blame Hot Toys for passing him over. Realistically he wouldn't sell even 2% of what the dynamic characters like Whiplash, Monger, Iron Man, War Machine and now Iron Patriot and Rescue would bring in.

Would he be cool? Yep. Would I have ordered him? No, but I would have been happy for he ones that wanted him.

Oh, I have no doubt HT would never actually release a Sam Rockwell. I had hoped for a while that a 3rd party would've come out with something serviceable, but alas, my collection will always be sans Justin Hammer. :(

I do hope for a Pepper and Rhodey headsculpt though in the new line.

I enjoy Don Cheadle in most of his performances I just don't enjoy him as Rhodey. He is head and shoulders above Terrence Howard (who I thought was horrible... just plain awful).

At first I didn't enjoy Paltrow as Pepper. I don't find her overly attractive and just think she is mousey... but then I realized that is more believable as a secretary (excuse me... Executive Assistant). If it had been a super hot girl it wouldn't be as plausible.

Back