I'm so pissed!!!..."Karate Kid" remake in the works...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
give credit. the movie could not be screwed up when you got mommy and daddy being the executive producers of the movie.watching the making of it like a hawk.please will smith stop ruining classics.no goonies or gremlins.oh wait a minute he would have to go through steven spielberg to get these done..so were safe for now..

Last I checked, Spielberg doesn't need any help screwing up his own classics.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Yes, because certainly when we encounter a potentially dangerous alien lifeform we should use radios.

At least he's not Lucas and making the people of Amity Island bite the shark first.

give credit. the movie could not be screwed up when you got mommy and daddy being the executive producers of the movie.watching the making of it like a hawk.please will smith stop ruining classics.no goonies or gremlins.oh wait a minute he would have to go through steven spielberg to get these done..so were safe for now..

You scared me when you said Goonies, If Will Smith and Son took that over I would cry.

Sorry, this movie is better than the original in every way.

:lol :lol :lol Riiiiiight.

wowyoulose.jpg

Sorry, this movie is better than the original in every way.

I am watching the movie right now and its already a disgrace to the original...sorry the Original is better by far and plus there is much more emotion to the original

oh and its Kung-fu kid...not Karate Kid

Nah, the original doesn't hold a candle to it. I can't think of one thing that's better in the original at all other than childhood memories. The acting isn't better, the music sure isn't better, the action isn't better nor is the emotion and the plot is exactly the same.

teemu; said:
oh and its Kung-fu kid...not Karate Kid

Yeah, yeah I get it. The name doesn't fit but that by no means made this a bad movie.

Nah, the original doesn't hold a candle to it. I can't think of one thing that's better in the original at all other than childhood memories. The acting isn't better, the music sure isn't better, the action isn't better nor is the emotion and the plot is exactly the same.

Why do I believe this is not a real opinion and is just someone who enjoys pissing in people's cornflakes...I do not believe for one second this is a real honest view or opinion...if so,you must be 16 years old and have never really saw the original...the new version is quite the borefest

teemu; said:
Why do I believe this is not a real opinion and is just someone who enjoys pissing in people's cornflakes...I do not believe for one second this is a real honest view or opinion...if so,you must be 16 years old and have never really saw the original...the new version is quite the borefest

Sorry, didn't mean to disrupt your hatefest. You could always pretend like I have a different opinion if it helps. I don't mind at all.

Back