I'm scared

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignore Valfar's stupid posts. If you genuinely did not know what to do, it was better to post here or somewhere similar for advice than to do nothing at all.

You should always call the authorities immediately in a situation such as yours, though. I hope that this experience has taught you that.

Yep, I learned.

I came here more for comfort than advice, but I did want to know what other people thought about the situation. And by writing down what happened, I stopped doubting myself and realized I'm not paranoid.

:banana
the-end.jpg
:banana

I'm watching a comedy show where the main characters have been robbed(they came home, broken lock, things were missing) and now they're having trouble sleeping, because they're scared.

What are the odds!

Yep, that's the show. Love it. Just what I need right now. Sheldon makes my life seems so normal and comforting.

Sheldon is my favorite.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q1tGMlsoWgQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q1tGMlsoWgQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Funny and terrifying thought:
What is this was the last anyone on the forum heard from me?

Okay, maybe not so funny, but I feel weird right now.

People joking about terminators when there's a crazy rapist outside my door.

Not that I didn't appreciate the jokes, on some level. I don't want the bastard to be able to make me forget how to laugh.

That's why I'm going to watch a comedy show right now. With loud volume (sorry neighbours). I won't let him scare me... That much.

I should really start saving up for self defense lessons instead of buying collectibles.

I'm glad that things are OK. Here's all you need to know (and I speak as the father of two girls and someone who used to run a safe walk-home program at university)... Eyes. Throat. Genitals.

If confronted strike out at any or all of those repeatedly-- He'll go down in a hurry. Fingers in the eyes. Chop or punch to the adam's apple. Kick or punch to the groin.

Glad that you had an outlet to connect with others.

I'm glad that things are OK. Here's all you need to know (and I speak as the father of two girls and someone who used to run a safe walk-home program at university)... Eyes. Throat. Genitals.

If confronted strike out at any or all of those repeatedly-- He'll go down in a hurry. Fingers in the eyes. Chop or punch to the adam's apple. Kick or punch to the groin.

Glad that you had an outlet to connect with others.

Shins are another good target.

Definitly eyes first. I have no strength at all, and even tough I'm afraid I'll overreact if a guy says "Hi" too loudly, I'm ready to go for the weak spots, because that's all I have.

Claw at the eyes, punch at the throat, scream like a banshee, don't turn your back (I'm a slow runner) and kick.

THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!! :horror

I took a break from writing this post and called the police...

This was smart. You should always report stuff like this to the police so that there is a record of it should something happen to you or somebody else.

This thread is seriously giving me an anxiety attack (they come easy to me) and I sincerely hope you stay safe.

I'm so glad I'm not a chick... :monkey4

THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!! :horror

This was smart. You should always report stuff like this to the police so that there is a record of it should something happen to you or somebody else.

This thread is seriously giving me an anxiety attack (they come easy to me) and I sincerely hope you stay safe.

I'm so glad I'm not a chick... :monkey4

Not to make you feel anxious, but there's homsexual predators out there too.

But I do feel the need to change gender right now...

I'm ugly, and kinda butch, but that apparently doesn't mean I'm safe. I always thought that was one of the very few upsides of my looks, less chances of being raped.

Of course, that just means that the rapists might know I'm not expecting it...

A part of me thinks I'm paranoid, but too much is suspiscious.
Always trust your gut instinct, they are usually right. And sorry to be harsh but stop giving out so much imformation to people that you don't know. Pay special attention to your surroundings and people around you. If you continue to see the guy call the police.

sorry to hear this happening...but I see a trend of sharing too much information with you.

Always trust your gut instinct, they are usually right. And sorry to be harsh but stop giving out so much imformation to people that you don't know. Pay special attention to your surroundings and people around you. If you continue to see the guy call the police.

That's not harsh, I need to be told so I can learn.

I think me talking about how and where I live was dumb, but the conversation got into that area (not sure if he steared the conversation), and living ca be a normal safe topic(not were tough).

Me answering the blunt, out-of-the-blur-question "What is your last name?"-question was inexcusable. He hadn't even asked me for my last name. I was the one who asked for his when he was about to leave, and gave mine in return. We even talked about how rare my name was. Then he just needed to follow me home, read my mail box, find my apartment, and ring the door bell, pretending to need directions or some other crap, to get him invited in.

sorry to hear this happening...but I see a trend of sharing too much information with you.

A trend? Have I done this before?

I hope I remember his face. I'm usually bad at that.

What the gun picture? Hell I'd advise all women to purchase a gun and to know how to use it. I'm all for coneal carry on campus as well. Just as long you know how to safely own a firearm.

no you cynical bastard ******, not the gun pic. another post which was deleted...

You did not miss anything over dramatic here, it was a pic of a creepy looking dude in a hood with "your gonna get raped" text in the pic.

Obviously it was not to be taken..uhh..seriously.

And lastly its not FREAKIN RACIST..no way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back