I'm scared

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ugly, and kinda butch, but that apparently doesn't mean I'm safe. I always thought that was one of the very few upsides of my looks, less chances of being raped.

Of course, that just means that the rapists might know I'm not expecting it...
Sorry you feel that way about yourself. I'm not saying this to make you feel worse but in a lot of instances looks have nothing to do with rape. It is a dominance thing.

Sorry you feel that way about yourself. I'm not saying this to make you feel worse but in a lot of instances looks have nothing to do with rape. It is a dominance thing.
This is true. Some of those sick bastards prey on old women whom they know can't defend themselves.

All rapists should be Loreena Bobbitted. When I'm the ruler of the world this will happen. :)

Yeah, I know it's a dominance thing, but still, I would guess that the pretty ones get it first.

But like I said, they could go for the ugly ones simply because we don't expect it.

you just told us (a bunch of strangers) you live alone, you don't remember faces, you have no strength at all, you don't have campus police, you don't have friends on campus...

Unless I give you my name or adress, I think I'm reasonably safe.

Or am I missing something?

Sucks that I have to go back to the library for the next few days. I have to read the books there, since we're not allowed to take them home.

Guess who's too afraid to sit in the same isolated spot? Guess who's going to try to study in the busiest part of the library?

*continuing to whine inside my head*

Hey Sky,

I just saw this thread. I would take the advice of others and call the police to notify them of your concern. I definitely wouldn't take this lightly. I can't imagine what business he would have in your apartment complex, unless as you said, he might be renting a place there for the night??? (But I wouldn't believe that for a second.) Honestly, I would either invite a friend over so that someone is with you -OR- go over to someone else's house for the night. The main thing is to make sure someone knows where you're going at all times. And if possible, take a friend, at least for the next few days.

Unless I give you my name or adress, I think I'm reasonably safe.

Or am I missing something?

I'm just saying its something that might be habitual and you should be careful. You did give someone your name after knowing them an hour. It would probably not be hard for someone on here to get it out of you.

I'm just saying it would benefit you to be careful, you don't have to take my advice but I thought it was good advice. :peace

It is good advice, I should be careful.

I admit I'm more careful online than offline tough. Which is weird, because most people I talk to online, and would happen to give info to, live in other countries.

Of course, maybe someone from my country looks at the forum, figures out enough, and comes to get me... Maaaybe.

One word of advice is that if you do see him again, be sure to document when, where and what happened. Hopefully nothing escalates, but it is harder to get restraining orders (at least where I'm at) when someone is a non-relative. You have to be able to document a repeated pattern of behavior.

Hopefully this was just a one time thing, or even better a misunderstanding. But, vigilance is never a bad thing in situations like this.

One word of advice is that if you do see him again, be sure to document when, where and what happened. Hopefully nothing escalates, but it is harder to get restraining orders (at least where I'm at) when someone is a non-relative. You have to be able to document a repeated pattern of behavior.

Hopefully this was just a one time thing, or even better a misunderstanding. But, vigilance is never a bad thing in situations like this.

Very good advice from galactiboy, IMO. :lecture

Weird!!! People are crazy. I get scared to sometimes since I'm a girl living alone....that's' why I'm always indoors and never talk to strangers!!

Like everyone else said...call the police if u see him again!

In the mean time, perfect you Roadhouse kick and get a can of mace! :lecture

Keep us updated, Sky. Let us know what's going with this situation. If you need advice, you know where to post.

Sheldon is my favorite.

<EMBED height=340 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=560 src=https://www.youtube.com/v/Q1tGMlsoWgQ&hl=en_US&fs=1& allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

I want to be Sheldon's first!!! :D

Whoa! This thread's hardcore. Call the cops and inform them a.s.a.p.! If you ever see him again and tries something funny, use your keys and gouge his eyes out. Of course, I've never done it myself but I had a similar situation just like yours. A man used to dog me around. Gym, Bookstores, Cafes, everywhere! He would try to come up and introduce himself but I just blow him off all the time. Once realized what he was doing, I confronted the bastard with his ways. Well, it's almost a year and still, no sightings of him!:rotfl

I hope he left for ever. Because I just remembered that I told him I do laundry in a seperate room. Maybe he saw the laundry room, checked the board, and saw that I booked for today. Guess who's going talk to her mom about 20 times today?

If I see him, I'll definitly write it down.

I hope he left for ever. Because I just remembered that I told him I do laundry in a seperate room. Maybe he saw the laundry room, checked the board, and saw that I booked for today. Guess who's going talk to her mom about 20 times today?

If I see him, I'll definitly write it down.

I hope things get better for you. I had a female stalker. Took a while to get her off my back... this was just last semester. She text messaged me 15 times a day and called nearly every hour. Pissed me off. Thought she was cool first. She is nice, but she definitely has issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back