I'm scared

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out for men.
11kcs2q.gif

You need to show the whole clip or this and give background on this girl. All I can say is, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

that's hilarious what show's that from?:rotfl

looks like jersey shore

Yup, and the _____'s name is Snookie. I haven't watched the show hardly at all, but that girl has a big mouth and it was going to get her in trouble sooner or later.

She tells the guy, amongst other things, to get his ugly, f'n ass out of their faces. BOOM!

Yup, and the _____'s name is Snookie. I haven't watched the show hardly at all, but that girl has a big mouth and it was going to get her in trouble sooner or later.

She tells the guy, amongst other things, to get his ugly, f'n ass out of their faces. BOOM!

Everyone on that stupid show needs to be put to sleep. My girlfriend made me watch it one night and I wanted to full on puke. Mind you I puked in my mouth a little. I can't believe they have these trashy ass people on TV. :monkey4 I still don't condone hitting a woman though. That shat is wrong no matter how you slice it. I just hate that damn show and the people on it.

It sure does wonders for stereotypes though. :banana

That it does. Seriously the whole time I was watching it I actually felt a little violent and I am a very chill person. I wanted to watch them ALL get beat up and thrown in the ocean and left for the fish. :rotfl

Everyone on that stupid show needs to be put to sleep. My girlfriend made me watch it one night and I wanted to full on puke. Mind you I puked in my mouth a little. I can't believe they have these trashy ass people on TV. :monkey4 I still don't condone hitting a woman though. That shat is wrong no matter how you slice it. I just hate that damn show and the people on it.

I know what you mean. I've never watched a whole show and don't plan on it. Even for Mtv, it's a new low. How that channel has gone to ____.

As a woman, I make an exception with that _____ being hit. If she was in my face and calling me all the names she called that guy, I'd have her on the floor too. She's gross as hell.

I know what you mean. I've never watched a whole show and don't plan on it. Even for Mtv, it's a new low. How that channel has gone to ____.

As a woman, I make an exception with that _____ being hit. If she was in my face and calling me all the names she called that guy, I'd have her on the floor too. She's gross as hell.

Well he did take their drinks.:lol:lol:lol

I really don't get the humour on this forum (not that all members makes weird jokes)

I'm not even sure if "No you didn't" is suppose be an insult or a joke.

The MTV trashing are fun to read tough.

But in case a mod reads this, I would be perfectly fine with you removing or closing this thread (assuming that you guys waited this long because you thought I still needed to talk about my fear).

But in case a mod reads this, I would be perfectly fine with you removing or closing this thread (assuming that you guys waited this long because you thought I still needed to talk about my fear)
Yep, you started this for some help/advice and despite some posts I hope it has helped you.

I also hope you enjoy and stick to the kick boxing.
It is definately a work out. I used to do Shotokan Karate. It takes a lot of hard work but is well worth it, not only for self defense but for confidence, self esteem, training and its a good way of venting frustration too.
I highly recommend Martial Arts to anyone, it certainly helped me a great deal.
Take care.
Shell
x :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back