Im Passing on Rebel Soldiers Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
darth dyp**** said:
Now, c'mon Lads...If you have nothing nice to say....say nothing.

The world would be a better place, if we all abided by that simple rule.:D :monkey3
Yeah if you want everyone to be sheep. :D

tomandshell said:
Or as my Uncle Joe would say:

"If you can't say something nice... come sit by me!"
I had an uncle like that. He would say:

"You want some candy? Just reach in my front pocket."

I never understood why he couldn't just hand it to me.

Easy pass.

I think doing both droids: C-3P0 and R2-D2 instead, and offering them at once would of been very well received over these three soldiers that couldn't hack it in the peace corps.

:medic

Batty said:

I had a similar thought in response to the first post... but I kept it to myself :monkey3 :lol

jlcmsu said:
Gotta ask what is the point of this thread? I mean we already know why many of those passing are passing. Kind of beating the dead horse isn't it? As far as the outreagous price ok whatever. It's not outrageous but hey it's your money so I do what you want. I got the medicom trooper but the price these go for is outrageous so I'm not sure how $60 is that big of a deal.

c'mon Josh, we're just having a little fun. REally, what's the point of the "I passed on the medicom clone" thread? If you can answer that one, then same goes for this.

I was kind of waiting for Evilface to make a counter-thread to this thread. but so far no dice. :rotfl

Batty said:

ahahha is that true story or what? :monkey5

weren't the headsculpts the staff of sideshow?
I guess its not that bad if its that case...
and like i said before.
since this star wars line has such avid fans and good market, they(SS) look like they're going around the WHOLE line of stars slowly.
because if they had done all the major characters too soon all at once, some fans would be like,
"well I got the 10 major characters, i'm done"
so they're maybe "diversitising" it?

BTW, anyone have any pics of these ENDOR figures?

nash said:
I was kind of waiting for Evilface to make a counter-thread to this thread. but so far no dice. :rotfl

I think the I passed on the Clone thread is his couter thread. I may be wrong though.

I will most likely be passing on these guys as well... Perhaps I will get the standard "Rebel Soldier" and cancel him later if I change my mind later or if something comes up?

But honnestly, I would rather get "Sarah Connor" or get on the waiting list for "T-800" or "T-1000" which I had to cancel to keep up with both the SW & LOTR 12" lines!

The problem for me is not just one of income (which it is part of the problem) but more one of display space... My space is limited and I know I would rather display figures that I really want that actually had a name or role (for more than half a second) in the movies... There are plenty of background and EU characters I really want like "Padme", "Mara Jade" and "Asajj" ect... Though I must admit that I am very interested in the "Empire's" military line.

I see this as being no different than the "Jabba" set. Some people decided to get a few of the items/figures like "Jabba" but passed on the throne or on "Bib", "Leia/Boushh" or "Crumb". Others (like myself) got everything, and others passed on the whole deal all together.

This is really no different.

However, I do think that all three look really cool!

:emperor

nash said:
c'mon Josh, we're just having a little fun. REally, what's the point of the "I passed on the medicom clone" thread? If you can answer that one, then same goes for this.

ok I was just curious. Nothing more nothing less. I wasn't trying to start anything.

jlcmsu said:
ok I was just curious. Nothing more nothing less. I wasn't trying to start anything.

Roger that. Guess what time it is? It's Miller Time!! Get out those bottles boys :) cheers :chug

Back