Ignite 1/6 Ninja!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_1212.JPG

DSC_1219.JPG

As usual combine the Ignite Ninja with a HT TrueType and you have a incredible fun figure. Hope too see more.

just trying to stick with the asian theme. I looked at some of the warlords figures, but they've all got weird beards. I'm considering getting a sao feng head, and doing an unmasked ninja, but i can't find a one for affordable.

just trying to stick with the asian theme. I looked at some of the warlords figures, but they've all got weird beards. I'm considering getting a sao feng head, and doing an unmasked ninja, but i can't find a one for affordable.

heh, oops, was logged in on the lady's account when i posted that.

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you guys can show me how to tie the scabbard in the back of the figure. I haven't figured out and it looks too awkward with my current try outs.

I'm still waiting on a blue ninja ( ninja gaiden) and a red ninja. I'll probobly get a few red ninjas, as they will look like members of the Hand from marvel.

So is Crazy Owners gonna do some more Ninjas or what?? We still need different colors. Even just the clothing and weapons sets would be cool with me (since I put them on TrueTypes anyway).

Where is Ken? "Vader", you know anything??

I guess they are done with Ninjas and male figures. All I've seen from them is silly for female dolls.

Sad, their Ninja's were top notch and well worth the money even having to do a body swap.

I guess they are done with Ninjas and male figures. All I've seen from them is silly for female dolls.

Sad, their Ninja's were top notch and well worth the money even having to do a body swap.

True, I was looking forward to more ninjas or other historical figures, but alas they haven't done anymore.

That movie rocked (as far as cheesy 80's ninja flicks go)! Though I never could figure out why they thought the eye liner ninjified the ninjas more. :huh

I watched it the other day. Other than the first 15 mins and the last 15 mins (which are indeed awesome 80s ninja fun) it's almost unwatchable. Franco Nero is a cipher.

As far as 1:6 Red Ninjas... if Crazy Owners just released the white Ninja garb separately (along with some weapons/accessories) we could just get those and dye them any color we choose. :lecture

Back