Ignite 1/6 Ninja!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna have to pick up one of these brown ninja's when they come out.Just wish I could find a few extra pair of the tabi for some other bashes.Anybody got any they don't want?Nice work on the ninja E5sargemac.

Thanks!
And like I said before--whenever I come across another ninja, the boots are yours, dude :chew

e5sargemac,many thanks bro.I hadn't received a reply from you on here or OSW as far as I know.Thank You though ,I appreciate it.I've got to get the camera working so I can post some pics of my ninjas.I've also got a couple of the Hot Toys Asian bodies coming.I will have several ninjas to share once I get the better half to do some sewing.They'll just need some footwear LOL.I also plan on doing a Storm Shadow and some RAH G.I. Joe customs.Started on Rock-N-Roll already just got to do a little bit of sculpting and painting to finish him up.

I can't wait for the brown ninja myself. some great accessories in that one!
I took some more shots of my 19th Century ninja (WIP). Man, these things sure are fun...

338539121.jpg

338539148.jpg

338539170.jpg

338539199.jpg

338539224.jpg

338965456.jpg

That turned out KILLER! Very nice work. Where did you get the black rope wrap from? Also, any details on those shin wraps & waraji would be most appreciated. I'm trying to to re-work my Ignite ninja myself and I've been kinda stuck for awhile,:(

That turned out KILLER! Very nice work. Where did you get the black rope wrap from? Also, any details on those shin wraps & waraji would be most appreciated. I'm trying to to re-work my Ignite ninja myself and I've been kinda stuck for awhile,:(

I made the rope wraps out of black hemp twine (from Wal-Mart). The sune-ate/shin armor was made from strips of sheet metal which was attached to cloth leg wraps using twine. The waraji are made from hemp twine as well, using Dragon Models boot inserts as a form. Everything is fully functional.

We will improve our website in the future.
Wish to put some more pictures in this website and us share them...
:gun

Hi Ken! Nice to have you here with us. :)

Can we expect more of these nice Ninja figures after the female Ninja? Might I recommend male Ninjas in more colours (Red, Gray, Gold, etc). Thanks!

Hi Ken! Nice to have you here with us. :)

Can we expect more of these nice Ninja figures after the female Ninja? Might I recommend male Ninjas in more colours (Red, Gray, Gold, etc). Thanks!

Yes, sure no problems. But if just change the colours, I worry no one will want to collect them.... :whip

Back