Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for future reference, I am going to bump Worgar's pics of how he sewed the tunic together. :wave

VaderLuke1_zps55fc7ae2.jpg
VaderLuke2_zpsc8586210.jpg

CAPEROBE5_zps27b88846.jpg
CAPEROBE6_zps18500237.jpg

I'm not certain why but my tunic is different lengths at the boot toe and my cape is all kinds of uneven, right side touches the ground and the left side is way off it. Not sure if it is a result of my bunching or just the way its cut.

Anyone else have uneven cape length and / or tunic length? I don't want to pull too much on the material to try and even it out. I may have to refutz this guy tomorrow and see if I did something wrong. Still looks way better than the Sideshow cape and especially the tunic. I thought I'd miss the silk lining but I really don't.

Oops. I mean to bump this post too. :wave

Here's the simplest pic to show what I did...

cinchingforpost_zps74573c45.jpg

Pretty straight forward. Just give the string enough room to spread out a bit -- shoulder length.

Thank you, sir. You started all this with that damn body so I appreciate the nod. :D

I'm sure my uneveness is a result of my unique cinching. Perhaps I should redo it and take it slower this time. I would like to take anopther crack at getting this just perfect.

What happened to the thread for your 89 batman cape??

bump! Seriously I want to know!

Last edited:
Yeah I was using one of those forum apps on my phone this morning and couldn't PM.

I literally only have 3 more sets left for now at the discounted price of 50 dollars each. My Paypal is [email protected]. Once they are gone price will be raised again to 70 dollars each. Shipping outside the US is an extra 7 dollars.

I highly suggest these capes. I own four now. 2 Batman and 2 Vader(Sideshow and Hurricane) and they really do elevate the figures to another level

Back