Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Iforigno. I am very interested in one of your Vader capes, sign me up for one as well.

Stumbled on this topic after spotting your capes on Ebay. And with all the nice pictures here, I now have to get one myself. :monkey3

Do you prefer us purchasing a custom trough the bay or in this forum? Thinking about adding a couple of your Batman capes as well. :peace

I am making another run of these if anyone is interested.

I still have some left if anyone is interested. I recently made one for hurricane for his hurricane vaders and he was impressed so I have just made him a couple more sets.

I still have some left if anyone is interested. I recently made one for hurricane for his hurricane vaders and he was impressed so I have just made him a couple more sets.

Definitely interested. I just sent you a PM concerning a whole set. By the way, your DKR capes are fantastic. I know my Bats looks much better because of it. :clap:clap:clap

This is a God send for Vader it's beyond me why these companies can't get a cape right. :lol

Sucks I don't have any cash right now. How much for the cape/tunic combo anyway?

Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

Info on post 580 ;)

The price is 50 for a cape and 25 for a tunic or 70 for a set. You can send payment to [email protected] and please include the info on the height. Please give me a week to complete and then I will ship out first class mail. It is easier to include all info in the payment subject and not a PM as I am already swamped answering PMS due to overwhelming orders on batman capes. Thanks everyone.

Hi Iforigno,

Received my custom capes yesterday and finished redressing Vader today.

Should have made a before/after pic, but the difference is like a transformation. Vader now looks like I picture him in my mind, menacing and with a huge impact. Super happy with the set. :yess:

Included a noobish picture for you people on the fence, it does not do it justice. Trust me and GET IT NOW! :hi5:

I sent you a PM about which height/version of Vader. You can make mine for the torso swap vader.

Mucho thanks. :)

hey guys I have an over abundance of materials right now so I am running a deal for the next week or until material runs out. All cape/tunic sets are 55 dollars shipped. Paypal is [email protected] thanks

Hi Lance,

Just wondering is it the cape and the tunic for $55?

Mine is a standard unmodified SS Vader.

Also how much would shipping be to me in Ireland (Europe?)

Thanks.

Just got my set. Many thanks to you lforigno. Very nicely crafted. Now, if only i could figure out how to set up the tunic, that would be perfect.

Just got my set. Many thanks to you lforigno. Very nicely crafted. Now, if only i could figure out how to set up the tunic, that would be perfect.

Go back a few pages in this thread to see how you have to stitch it by bunching it accordion style. Took me a day to do my vader but that was also rhe helmet lowering and kaustoc body swap.

But I can't sew at all, like nothing, and I did rhe stitch thing,

You have to do the stitch thing in order for it to look badass.

Thanks. I did shuffle thru the posts and found a tutorial. Took me about 3 hours to find a satisfactory look but i'm still not 100% satisfied.

Before

After

Do you think I can use water treatment with my vader?
it will not damage the suit?

Back