Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wtf........all i see are red x's...........:gah:
oh.......i see now........you just linked ebay............which i cant view.....:gah:

i agree you should get the biggest cut.......the KP mod did get the cape deal rolling again. WG?, sure he gets a cut for contacting lance.
i should at least get a free cape, i mean i've already done like 7 vaders now.....with pictures to prove it........:lecture

Hows this....

P1180924.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024.
Picture114_zps029ce81f.jpg

you should have your wife do a fund raiser for a dremmel instead of that school bs........:lecture

You can also get away with little sculpting tools if you have any of those... just something small and sharp enough to carve down the inner structure of the dome.

you should have your wife do a fund raiser for a dremmel instead of that school bs........:lecture

Or just sell a wife :dunno

You can also get away with little sculpting tools if you have any of those... just something small and sharp enough to carve down the inner structure of the dome.

Yeah, you don't need a dremel, it just makes it easier and quicker, Marc.

Ok. But where is this tutorial you sent me. I have no recollection of this. I am poor in memory too.

I was a bunch of pictures, private messages and instant massage talk over taco bell breakfasts. I sad you don't remember :(

Oh man. That was a long time ago. You no haz tacos for many better smelling mornings.

I must have done something to them... I will dig around.

That was back when you used to like me. Then I stopped eating taco bell and things were never the same between us.

Funny you say that. I actually have a Hasbro helmet AND an extra SSC Vader helm so I could try both looks.

I sent WG on the deep end with my KP mod, which in turn led to WG getting Lance to make more capes/tunics. Maybe WG can have a small cut.

Just a small cut? If I didn't contact Lance you'd still have your excellent KP mod hidden behind poofy Sideshow cape and robes. :lol

WG?, sure he gets a cut for contacting lance.
i should at least get a free cape.......lecture

:D It's true though. King's KP mod started it all.

I'm sure next time you get something from Lance he'll give you a discount.

Wow. Futzing the tunic ****ing sucks, but here are some pics...

I wanted to get a messier bunching of the material going on, instead of uniform folds, and that proved much harder than anticipated. After an hour and a half, I'm still not happy with it. the bottom started to curl up, so I need to water treat it back down. All in all, I'm glad I swapped the tunic for lances, although I'm sure I'll be messing with it more in the future in an attempt to get it looking 100%.

_MG_6614.jpg

_MG_6613.jpg

_MG_6612.jpg

_MG_6611.jpg

_MG_6607.jpg

Back