Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

Good luck on finals, lforigno!

Thanks buddy... and here is the updated list:

1. automaton- PAID.. thanks again
2. marker2037- PAID
3. jstep13- PAID
4. galactiboy- PAID
5. bluetooth- PAID
6. Archer07- PAID
7. Lejuan- PAID
8. zelduy- PAID
9. cruxz- PAID
10. Speedyweasel- PAID

Still waiting on a few people until we are 100% go, I know someone cannot send payment until wednesday but I think we will get there and if not I will issue refunds right away.

Last edited:

patients guys lol. One of the guys just pm'd me and is paying shortly. The other one is paying me Wednesday. I am going to purchase fabric wednesday morning and start on these. So realistically this weekend they will all be shipped out.

We'll give 'em until Wednesday and then we send these guys to their doors....:D

pithcfork.jpg

I'd take my chances with the two hippies. It'll be another 30 years before they pose much of a threat.

alright guys we are good to go. I will order the fabric today and it will take 2 days to get here. I will start them this weekend and maybe even have them all done by sunday. Can everyone that paid please send me a pm with their address and paypal address. I do have some of yours but not all. Also PLEASE make sure that if you have done the mods to your vader for the height to please let me know in that PM as well. Thanks

I have all the capes done and just need the chains sewed on. There was a little delay because 3 joanns did not have the material for the collar so I had to special order some. I have it now and they will be going out soon.

Wondering what Maglor used for the step in the "final" pose of his vader?

Block of wood painted black. :)

P1090701.jpg

P1090712.jpg

By the way, here's the crappy Sideshow cape:

P1050646.jpg

P1050725.jpg

Last edited:

lforigno,

Do you have any more capes available?

Back