Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

I am also interested in a cape...do you make one that fits the medicom RAH episode III vader by any chance? Forgive me if this question has already been answered earlier in the thread...I didn't see it anywhere...anyway, please let me know...I can't stand the cape that came with Vader!

Received the new cape today. :yess: Thanks again Lforigno for the revised cape it looks great on Vader. :clap

I have a really crappy camera, and the pics won't do the cape/figure justice. Sorry Wor-Gar. :monkey2

I'm sure someone will get their revised cape soon and post pics. :)

If anyone wants one of the new capes please let me know. I had a batch go out today and another going out Saturday morning if you are interested.

Hey guys I had a family issue come up so I got a little behind on the capes. They will still be going out this week.

Still would like to see a picture of this updated cape on a Vader before I buy one.

Thanks for the pics Shockwave.

It does look like it is an improvement over the older ones for sure.

Yes, thank you for the ref.

BTW, how is the neck collar in back? The collar used to hang pretty low on the earlier versions but ilforigno said that has been adjusted too. Is the collar tight around the neck now?

Thanks Natrix.

Wor-Gar the neck collar is a little smaller and it's a big improvement on the SSC Vader.

:)

Received my cape for my Medicom ep III Vader this week... Amazing job Lance! The weight, length, and color are perfect! It's so much better than the crappy cape he came with... I'll post a pic of two when I get a minute. Great job, and thanks again!

The old, crappy medicom cape...

100_2781.jpg

The new cape...

100_2800.jpg

100_2810.jpg

100_2809.jpg

100_2813.jpg

100_2811.jpg

As you can see in the close up pic I kept the original chain on the figure as I think it's a little closer to scale...I'm not sure about Sideshow's chain...maybe the chain lforigno uses looks better on that figure...Anyway, I think the new cape looks soooo much better and I love the way it hangs naturally due to it being much heavier than the original cape. I'm not sure why Medicom, Hot Toys, and Sideshow don't take a clue and start using heavier material for their capes...maybe too expensive?? Well at least it gives people like lforigno a chance to make a little $$ designing and selling better ones! Thanks again lforigno!!

Looking at your pics makes me want to dig out my Medi-troopers and Vader!
They are very nice figures.

Back