Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

Payment sent via paypal w/some info. Thanks so much Lforigno. :)

got it, please send your shipping info via PM. Also everyone PLEASE verify is this is for an unmodded vader or not. And all collars can lie either flat or stick up, it is just a matter of futzing.

got it, please send your shipping info via PM. Also everyone PLEASE verify is this is for an unmodded vader or not. And all collars can lie either flat or stick up, it is just a matter of futzing.

PM sent - question.

Cheers.

EDITED:-

Payment sent in USD via Paypal - PM also sent.

Thanks so much !!!

Last edited:

cool. i am in. just give me a day or so to decide if i want a height modded version or not.

From lforigno: The capes will be 60 dollars shipped and will be made out of a rayon/spandex material. The capes will also include the leather collar and black chain. Thanks.

The CAPE "interest" List: (all full length unmodded height unless specified)

1. Maulfan
2. abake
3. shockwave
4. orbitingx
5. Entropy
6. Manticore72c
7. eczamurai
8. automaton
9. Jack Bauer
10. Jedah Kalm
11. Ultimate Weapon
12. JediMike71

Chime in for who WANTS one now.

The WANT A CAPE Line -- ready to PAY: (all capes full length for unmodded Vader unless specified)

1. Maulfan
2. shockwave
3. hobbitjedi
4. Manticore72c
5. abake
6. orbitingx (height mod version)
7. automaton

thanks I have received payment for you guys and will begin working on the capes. Maglor give me until Friday to get your vader in the mail bro I have a busy week with school I will include the cape, extra piece of material and Velvet batman cape as well.

If anyone else would want one please refer to info in the first post. thanks

final cape pics will be up tonight. I have been tweaking the design so that the collar can lie flat or up depending on the way you choose as well as it drapping more over the shoulders and it looks way better. My fiancee is going to attach the collar and chain when she gets home and then tonight will be posting pics. Starting tomorrow I will begins making them in bulk so a shipment to plan on going on saturday.

final cape pics will be up tonight. I have been tweaking the design so that the collar can lie flat or up depending on the way you choose as well as it drapping more over the shoulders and it looks way better. My fiancee is going to attach the collar and chain when she gets home and then tonight will be posting pics. Starting tomorrow I will begins making them in bulk so a shipment to plan on going on saturday.

Very nice! :clap

Is that the cape I will be getting as well? :pray:

Awesome! Just making sure you didn't send mine out already. :)

final pics of the cape:
IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

Just curious, can you still drape it over the front of him like here?

IMG_0622.jpg

That's as far as I could get it while still having the colar and chain without compromising the structure of the cape. If you are by happy with it I will refund the money.

Yes with the colar up the shoulders will be covered more. I have done 6 prototypes and used about a hundred dollars of my own money on this to do the best job I can. If anyone wants a refund let me know and I will be done with them. But once I start making them tomorrow night I will not be able to issue refunds.

Actually, I prefer the collar up look. :)

Back