If you had a choice of 2 Hot Toys figures as a gift what would they be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys are dolls? last time i looked they weren't stacked on shelves next to actionman.

I'm pretty sure they're highly detailed, articulated model kits.

Well, they are kind of dolls in the sense their plastic figures covered in cloth clothes...

I really want the old T-800 BD damaged but the prices are crazy especially here in the U.K. on ebay.

I've also been wanting a Predator Dutch.

personally, i'd go for 2 grail pieces that i can't get now because either they're way too expensive on the aftermarket, or they're very very hard to find...

1) robocop (version1). still one of ht's best figures.

2) enterbay bruce lee, game of death or fist of fury (i know u said ht but this is just too awesome)

:cool:

IMO you should either go for two or say to your family get one expensive one.

Expensive:

T-800 Endo

Two:

Dutch

A L I E N

Honarble Mentions:
Marcus T:S

Predator 1

T-600 Endo

If your into Alien and predator I would buy the original alien and the original predator. :rock
The ones that started it all. :rock

If your into Alien and predator I would buy the original alien and the original predator. :rock
The ones that started it all. :rock

When I get the Giger A L I E N I will do some shots of it stalking Dutch in my Jungle dio I set up!:banana

I'd ask for Iron Man Mark I and Wolverine--those are the ones I'm drooling for, but just out of my wallet's reach.

For me, my top 5 pick this year (well currently, since HT is still releasing a bunch of stuffs) are:

1. John Connor v1
2. Mark 1
3. Godfather
4. Dutch
5. T600 rubber (any version)

Initially I voted for the mark 1 as no 1 on my list. But the face paint sort of brought it down a notch for me.

While connor was PERFECT, in every department and detailing, not to mention that the paint application totally blew me away when I saw this in hand.

I wouldn't get the P1 just yet if I were you, since you already owned a P2 BD right. Just get the mark 1 and the T600 rubber if robots are your sort of thing. Or get the humans like dutch, godfather or connor. You can't go wrong with any of these, IMO.

Hope that helps, mate.

Grab an Ironman Mk 111 and a Hellboy. Two icons of film and comic books. Two of the latest and greatest.

Back