If you had a choice of 2 Hot Toys figures as a gift what would they be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

venom

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok regardless whether you have them or not, i just need your opinions. The family have asked me what two HT figures i would like as a gift for my birthday, but what ones? Anything from Predator, Alien, Ironman or Terminator Salvation. What are your guys favorites and why? I'm leaning towards a T-600 Regular, and the Original Pred from Predator, but there's still lots of others. What do you guys think. Also hey to everyone again, i haven't been round this website in months. In fact maybe a year.:monkey1

Last edited:
if price is of no concern and it must be in the lines of alien, predator and terminator i would say

Elder Predator from P2
T-800 endoskeleton

if you wanna stick with current releases for money reasons

Predator 1
t-600 weathered rubber skin vers

My personal pics out of any line
Davy Jones from POTC
Pred1

(and the entire RE5 line just for good measure):D

Get Predator 1 and the Giger Alien that's comming out soon.

The original Alien and original Predator side by side would make a hell of a display.

T-800 Endo, then T-700 Endo, then T-600 Endo

But I'm subjective on this matter, so it's not wise to listen to me!

none.

get a tri-klops instead:
IMG_0958.jpg

Where is Predator currently in-stock? ;)

To Master Wayne, he feels cheap and I am afraid to move him too much for fear of breakage. He looks great, but I was hoping for more.

Which films mean the most to you?

Personally, if I didn't already own them, I'd pick the Iron Man Mark I and Predator 1. The Mark I is the best and most intricately detailed Iron Man figure of the group hands down. This is destined to become a grail in years to come I think. Then I'd go for the Predator 1. I love the Terminator and Aliens franchise as much as the next guy, but I really don't care if I have a 1/6 figure of them or not.

Reasons for Predator 1

Reasons for Iron Man Mark I

It's all in the details, man.

Last edited:
Whatever combo you select, it must has Pred1. IMO
And you are one so lucky guy. My families never support my hobby. I buy stuffs with my earned money and they keep saying why you waste that much of money in TOYS.

Back