If you had a choice of 2 Hot Toys figures as a gift what would they be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys Rorschach (when ever they make one)
Hot Toys War machine when they make one some time next year hehehheehhehheeh.

Hmm i want to know figures which are current like your reccmondations, and as i said, either Alien, Predator, Ironman, Or TS related.

Blu Falcon, i can see why you love your P1 and MK I so much, the detail in both of them is incredible. Yet I'm still having trouble on deciding, I'm defs getting the Predator 1, but im still indecisive about the second. Hmmm.

Actually, would it be wise the get the pred when there's a chance Hot Toys will make a DX, or BD variant with more accessories etc?

I'm still a fanboy so for me it would be:
the Joker DX
any one of the Iron Man figures. (they are all great so it just depends on which one you prefer)

if price is of no concern and it must be in the lines of alien, predator and terminator i would say

Elder Predator from P2
T-800 endoskeleton

Same. Or a T-600 instead of the T-800. Hell I'd be happy if someone just gave me a P2 Elder.

*hint-hint*

C'MON!!!! :lol

Hmm i want to know figures which are current like your reccmondations, and as i said, either Alien, Predator, Ironman, Or TS related.

Blu Falcon, i can see why you love your P1 and MK I so much, the detail in both of them is incredible. Yet I'm still having trouble on deciding, I'm defs getting the Predator 1, but im still indecisive about the second. Hmmm.
Pick one of these for the other one:

Dutch

T-800 Endoskeleton Battle Damaged

T-600 Weathered Rubber Skin Concept Version

Hey Venom,

Good choice on the P1.

As for the second, what are the limits, ie, price point, what do you have already, any lines started already?

Not knowing what else you have, I'd go with Dutch. Perfect for the P1, and no other figures are NEEDED for that line unless you just love Billy or they make the full character lineup.

My most recent figure is the Rubber skin 600, and I love it even though I hate the idea of them in the movie, but if you don't have any TS figures, no need to start there.

If price is no object, then hit them up for the P2 Elder or a T-800 Endo.

Well that's a really hard one, there are soooooo many good figures out there and you didn't say if you wanted the 2 figures to be from the same movies. Your birthday is coming soon I imagine so we should stick with what's on the market right now. This would be my choices.

Alien: The Dog Alien and either Kane or Dallas
Predator: Dutch and Predator 1–they look amazing and they are still available.
Terminator: John Connor and T-600 (any version).
Iron Man: Mark 1-3 they are all excellent.
Batman TDK: New suit version and Joker Bank Robber version.
Hellboy: Hellboy and Abe.

Last edited:
WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO THE SITE? WHOLE BIG UPDATE WHOA :horror

Yeah I just saw they changed everything, BUt then it went back to normal suddenly. I don't like the new look of the site cause it shrinks all the reading area to the right of the screen. :mad:

Anyway I recommend getting the either Mark 1, Predator 1, Marcus Wright or if your buying off Ebay get Joker DX right now :banana

I'd go the \
Batman & Joker figs (yes I'm that far behind)
Iron Man Mk1 & Mk2
POTA Urses & Soldier
Terminator T800 & Marcus

Hey Venom,

Good choice on the P1.

As for the second, what are the limits, ie, price point, what do you have already, any lines started already?

Not knowing what else you have, I'd go with Dutch. Perfect for the P1, and no other figures are NEEDED for that line unless you just love Billy or they make the full character lineup.

My most recent figure is the Rubber skin 600, and I love it even though I hate the idea of them in the movie, but if you don't have any TS figures, no need to start there.

If price is no object, then hit them up for the P2 Elder or a T-800 Endo.

Whoops, i completely forgot to tell you guys what i have already.
I have the:

Battle Damaged Predator 2
AVP Requiem Alien

Also, pricing is probably an objective, my family probably wouldn't be prepared to pay $500-$800 on a figure, and nor would I. So just current Hot Toys figures which are avaliable at the moment from online stores or Ebay. Also im not very much into The Dark Knight, amazing film though. I just wouldn't get figures or collectibles from it, maybe if i had spare cash to burn if you know what i mean.

Ultimately you have to decide what YOU want, but looking at my haul so far this year, then for me the most impressive figure in hand is the Iron Man MK1, and although not in my hands yet the DX Joker looks pretty amazing.

But as I said, it's all about what you want... you seriously couldn't go wrong with any of those listed in this thread.

If you like dolls, buy Some HT..But personally I'd buy a Sideshow statue...Sideshow made some awesome Predator,Alien & Iron Man product.

If you like dolls, buy Some HT..But personally I'd buy a Sideshow statue...Sideshow made some awesome Predator,Alien & Iron Man product.

Hot Toys are dolls? last time i looked they weren't stacked on shelves next to actionman.

I'm pretty sure they're highly detailed, articulated model kits.

Back