If you could pick ONE movie poster...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MPW-47064

I love this Avatar poster :love

This one is right in front of me now. :lol

It was a nice Wal-Mart poster.

Unfortunately no. I would send it to psa to get written and then demand your money back from the seller.

29.jpg

Well, that "signed" T2 poster is Leckske's, not mine. It does look as though at least 3 of the sigs are by the same signer; the handwriting looks stangely similar.

I would never buy anything signed without a Certificate of Authenticity. It's just common sense.

Well, that "signed" T2 poster is Leckske's, not mine. It does look as though at least 3 of the sigs are by the same signer; the handwriting looks stangely similar.

I would never buy anything signed without a Certificate of Authenticity. It's just common sense.

Certificates of authenticity are not a guarantee of authenticity unless it it's by a highly respected company. This makes most certificates worthless. Anyone can print a standard certificate of authenticity.

buzzybean, I really like your sig: "You're gonna need a bigger detolf." :lol

I think, the JAWS poster is tough to beat, by the way. An original 1-sheet from 1975 will cost you about $1.5K, however.

Certificates of authenticity are not a guarantee of authenticity unless it it's by a highly respected company. This makes most certificates worthless. Anyone can print a standard certificate of authenticity.

I think it depends on the source. Especially if it's accompanied by a photo showing the signed item with the signer and the person receiving the signed item.

Last edited:
buzzybean, I really like your sig: "You're gonna need a bigger detolf." :lol

I think, the JAWS poster is tough to beat, by the way. An original 1-sheet from 1975 will cost you about $1.5K, however.

I paid $150 for a stunning JAWS US One-Sheet at a Hollywood collector's show in 2000. I had it linenbacked and it looks fantastic. I also own a few other US JAWS posters and many foreign versions too. It's the single most striking image I've ever seen and it's amazed me since I was a kid.

BB

Well, I bought the signed poster about 7 years ago from a respected seller.

I'm in the posession of the COA and there was a picture of the people signing it.

This is the only one I have up currently:

batman_insignia_teaser_1989.jpg

An original teaser for the 1989 movie, I love how it just has the date and none of the other nonsense the theatrical poster has.

M.

I'd really love one from the original Alien but right now I have this one that I really like

thor_xlg.jpg

Well, I bought the signed poster about 7 years ago from a respected seller.

I'm in the posession of the COA and there was a picture of the people signing it.

I stand by my finding. I highly recommend having it professionally authenticated. Not only do the signatures look nothing like authentic ones, the poster is signed in oddball multi colors which is 90% of the time a trait of forgeries.

poster.jpg

A normal movie poster but anyone who watched the movie would have appreciated this poster more. A heavy tone....this one

inception-movie-poster-2-411x600.jpg

Blows your mind for this particular piece

spider_man_INTL_teaser_XL.jpg

A sad piece...done for the movie's promotional efforts before the 911 attacks and subsequently taken down.
I don't think there are many other posters like this which was affected by a tragic event.

Back