Top Collectible on your Amazon Wishlist?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abbatecl

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
What is it? If you could pick just one to buy right now regardless of price, what would it be?

I can't just name one, I don't have alot of money so I build my figures one part at a time, usually from ali-express and ebay with some homemade parts. So my choices are pretty much things i just can't find reasonably priced sculpts painted or not, like The whistler (Jessica Biel), or are just diffrent then standard like Thanos or hulk which are both on my list of things i'll have to save up fior since i can't buy a regular old Jiaou doll body and sculpt. Maybe i can modify a DC direct 13" body for thanos since there are head sculpts out there.. but hulk... idk. If i had top pick one...

-Hot Toys 1/6 MMS254 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Rocket & Groot Set

The only other way to get these since i don't own a 3d printer yet would be to hand sculpt them.. Which I may have the skills to do for Rocket with some polymorph, but Groot?.. ughh that's just too much work.

(Edit, I would have chosen Adam West as 66 batman but i haven't found him on Amazon)

Last edited:
If it was an in stock item it’d probably be something from Micro Galaxy Squadron, specifically a Republic Gunship or Jedi Starfighter. I’m hesitant to open the floodgates on another line to collect but it’s getting harder to resist with all the prequel stuff they’ve been doing lately.

Don't really use Amazon myself and for the moment at least I've already got what I want ordered, but off the top of my head & if I was trying to waste money I might go for the old hasbro Commander Vill & Palpatine action figure 2-pack. Would be neat.

I don't live in the US so a lot of the goodies on .com cost a pretty penny with conversion and shipping. .CA is very limited in comparison. That said, even though I don't collect 1/6th, my top item is likely the threezero GI Joe Storm Shadow cammo release. For 1/12, Mezco Superman 1978.

Back