If you could have ONE piece to represent Star Wars, what would it be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't agree with you about that. Everyone that knows Star Wars knows the lightsaber. The hilts only mean something to the fellow collectors. If you just have a lightsaber in your house someone will know that it's from Star Wars :peace

Agreed! I had Maul's doublebladed saber and everyone that came over even the non syfy fan's knew it was Star Wars:maul

WQU459810100.jpg

BB

Thanks for the head's up, JKNO. I did take some time yesterday to check out the options but the main problem for me is I was just not prepared for the purchase. If I'd come across some of the eFX info a year ago or so, I'd have put the money aside, but as it is, I've $650.00 worth of preorders already with Sideshow, in addition to some other purchases coming up, so the TIE's just not in the cards at the moment (I live in Canada, also, so I'd have to throw an additional $350.00 onto the price with shipping, brokerage, duty and tax). Think I'll start putting some money away now for the inevitable Slave I announcement. Not as iconic to me as the TIE, but would be a nice piece to get in 2 - 3 years.

Out of the four places I checked that still have the TIE up for preorder, though, BBTS was the most tempting. $150.00 non-refundable deposit and the rest due once it's in stock. IIRC, all the rest didn't have an option for deposit that I saw and it looked like they wanted the full $1k upfront. Was also surprised to see that they had Luke's reveal saber and X-Wing helmet in stock. Every other website I checked was sold out on those two items, so hopefully someone here will be able to take advantage.

Redford films still have it in stock. That is where I ordered it from and don't have to pay until the order comes in stock. I'm getting some things to sell to make room for this when it comes in. Also I have some time to save up for it.

I think for me it would have to be a 1:1 Vader, Stormtrooper or R2D2 & C3PO. To me nothing else says SW more than these characters. I would be hard pressed to pick just one though.

my MR Falcon definitely. THe fact you can see and tell it was kit bashed from old model kits pretty much sums up the star wars i loved, and, its the FALCON!

If I could only have 1 thing to represent the Star Wars saga, then I think maybe it would be a 1/4 scale Sandtrooper on Dewback next to the Droids escape pod and a couple other Sandtroopers. If I could only choose from ROTJ, then it would be a 1/6th scale A-Wing with pilot in a hangar diorama. If I could only choose from TESB, then I think it would be a scaled AT-AT on a snow base with 2 drivers and General Veers in the cockpit, much like the one MR released but larger.

I have the TRU Falcon that I bought from a kid going off to college a couple of years ago. He won it when he was seven and basically left it in his basement for 11 years. It is, in a word, "perfect". Love it.

photo.php

Back