If you could have ONE piece to represent Star Wars, what would it be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have to go with my custom full-scale Han Solo Greedo Killer blaster. Nothing says "Star Wars" like a blaster or a lightsaber!

tauntaun-sleepingbag.jpg

If a bunch of us are going full 1:1 scale, then I'm taking the Death Star......any are welcome to join me in my giant metal snowball ride thru the galaxy to destroy random planets....'course we'll have some downtime here and there to wait for other indestructible objects to pass by before we can blow up said planets, but we can always play in the trash compactors till that happens.

More seriously though, I'd take a vader suit from the flicks......it is anakin's story after all.

Statue of Vader without helmet talking to Luke in the final moments of ROTJ

EDIT: If were talking about stuff that exists, I would say the Stormtrooper PF. Personally not a fan but that has to be the most iconic Star Wars character. The whole thing screams Star Wars

Last edited:
Out of the stuff that exists, definitely the eFX TIE fighter (unfortunately came back to SW collecting a little late and seem to have missed the boat on that one). Like a few others here have mentioned, a really detailed scaled replica of a Star Destroyer would be the ultimate.

The eFX TIE fighter is still available from some online retailers. But when it is going to be shipped from eFX that is another story.

If I could have one piece that I acctually have or getting, I think it would also be the eFX Darth Vader helmet. Star Wars is the story of Darth Vader. So it should be obvious that the piece to represent Star Wars is Darth Vader in some form.

After Vader I think the OT Yoda, R2 & 3PO and a Stormtrooper would be the most iconic caracters.

And if it would be some kind of prop I think it would be Luke's lightsaber from ANH.

Those are for me the caracters/prop that everyone could recognize as Star Wars.

Back