If you could have ONE piece to represent Star Wars, what would it be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My top 3 items (selling the rest... no attachments lol)

Black Robe... Check!
Sith Holocron... Check!
Lightsaber... Check!

WTB Cortosis Bracers!

16540_1200034194017_1071678_n.jpg

The Toy's R Us Falcon. I still look at it like I just got it every time I walk into the room. I'm thinking about getting the HT Bespin Luke and hanging him on the weather vane from the ceiling in front of it...

My SS Luke vs Vader on Bespin Dio Statue ...greatest scene in Star Wars...period!

Got to be the Droids PF for me.

....and I wish I had of bought it at the time, the Master Replica Falcon.

My MR Falcon!!! Hands down!!

I've got the Efx sig ed X-wing.
kneeling vader GG.
Vader CM, nearly all busts and PFs and the MR duel sig saber from ANH. Then throw in most of my dio's.. And MOCF,
Even Jabba & throne, thermal det sig ed etc...

And put it this way, If all I had was the MR Falcon and was offered all the other things I mentioned as a trade. The answer would be NO. Even a swap of the 2 Lifesize droids I would decline.

The MR Millennium Falcon is so detailed I swear it is like I own the actual studio miniature used in the film. It looks like you could hop in it and take off.

I stare at it everyday without fail in AWE. And anytime I have the camera out I snap pix. If my son wants me to take a picture of his school project I get him to stand in front of the Falcon. It's just that kind of a piece. Worth every penny and I will NEVER sell her. EVER :rock

What piece would I want now and I can't get it, we'll the droids PF exclusive.... Missed the boat big time with that :(
but that's a want!! Now if we are talking Dream piece here... Well a studio scale star destroyer would hold the number 1 spot... EFX need to tackle that, lights and all....

HELL YEAH :rock

Last edited:
My MR Falcon!!! Hands down!!

I've got the Efx sig ed X-wing.
kneeling vader GG.
Vader CM, nearly all busts and PFs and the MR duel sig saber from ANH. Then throw in most of my dio's.. And MOCF,
Even Jabba & throne, thermal det sig ed etc...

And put it this way, If all I had was the MR Falcon and was offered all the other things I mentioned as a trade. The answer would be NO. Even a swap of the 2 Lifesize droids I would decline.

The MR Millennium Falcon is so detailed I swear it is like I own the actual studio miniature used in the film. It looks like you could hop in it and take off.

I stare at it everyday without fail in AWE. And anytime I have the camera out I snap pix. If my son wants me to take a picture of his school project I get him to stand in front of the Falcon. It's just that kind of a piece. Worth every penny and I will NEVER sell her. EVER :rock

I would be the same way.

Missed my chance when member jrrice (I think it was him) was selling his. I just did not have the funds at that time.

I would be the same way.

Missed my chance when member jrrice (I think it was him) was selling his. I just did not have the funds at that time.

That's gotta suck dude :slap hopefully you will land one eventually :hi5:

Back