If you could have ONE piece to represent Star Wars, what would it be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either this:

thumb1.jpg

Or this:

thumb1.jpg

Probably Yoda, though.

Both Gino's, both absolutely incredible.

Even with all the much more expensive pieces, attakus pissed off yoda, the one with the light saber out is still my all time favorite, it's also the piece that got me into attakus statues. I ended up buying 3 of them coz of the good price, i know many dont like it but to me it's just pure awesomeness.

All the highend yodas statues have this mellow & mediating pose except this one. And as we all know from the prequels, yoda can kick major butt despite his appearance. There wont be another statue in such fine detail made in this pose.

Attakus%20Star%20Wars%20Attack%20of%20the%20Clones%20Yoda%20Pic%202.jpg

All my life I wanted about 4 things from Star Wars since the day I watched SW in my childhood (when I say things I mean good representations of these items like an accurate prop replica and not just a simple scaled collectible): a 1:1 Stormtrooper (have a TK armor on mannequin), AT-AT (have the MR AT-AT), a TIE Fighter (eFX TIE studio scale on pre-order) and a Stat Destroyer (hopefully one day...). I never cared too much about Jedi, lightsabers, Falcon, Vader, Fett or various aliens.

I think a Kenner 3 3/4" Vader is the one item that sums up Star Wars for me.

And if you want to get fancy/expensive I'll qualify that as a MOSC 12-Back Vader :lol

A Lifesize bust of Jar Jar, :nana: kust kidding

actual products

For the OT I think nothing is going to beat the efx Vader helmet. I never anticipated a SW collectible in the last 20 years as much as this one.

For the PT my lifesize Darth Maul bust stands in my collection as one of my best pieces.

Fantasy

I wish Sideshow or Efx will make an accruate 1:1 size PT Yoda.

or a studio scale Imperial shuttle

I would just need a lightsaber if I can only have one thing as this sums up Star Wars to me. So I'll keep my ep. IV Vader saber, though an Empire saber would be nice.

For now my MR Falcon, but I agree the efx legend Vader helm wIll be the definitive centerpiece of my collection.

I would just need a lightsaber if I can only have one thing as this sums up Star Wars to me. So I'll keep my ep. IV Vader saber, though an Empire saber would be nice.

That's a good one... I got the the Luke ANH hilt from Master Replicas for that very reason. I didn't want to get sucked into the world of prop replicas, but I found that his lightsaber was a nice summary piece.

R2-D2 underwear.

R2-D2 because that is the single most iconic representation of Star Wars...period.

Underwear just to make me feel secretly Star Warsy.

Battle damaged Cody getting Order 66, life size bust or SS 1/6. That is the turning point in the whole story to me. The sound during that movie scene, the hand on yoda's head feeling the disturbance in the force. That just wows me every time, over and over again.

And I am known as a longtime loyal OT fan.

Out of the stuff that exists, definitely the eFX TIE fighter (unfortunately came back to SW collecting a little late and seem to have missed the boat on that one). Like a few others here have mentioned, a really detailed scaled replica of a Star Destroyer would be the ultimate.

If I was looking vintage I would say sealed early bird kit

Everything else Lifesize R2-D2

Since my most salient experiences with Star Wars include collecting the figures (in childhood and adulthood) I would want a toy to represent the saga.

My first choice would be an accurate 1/6th scale Darth Vader (it would have to be much nicer than current offerings though)

Otherwise, I would go with the vintage 3 3/4 figure or the vintage 1/6th scale Vader

Back