Ideas for a custom Red Dead Redemption figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_4649-1.jpg

100_4651-1.jpg

100_4646-1.jpg

Amazing work you do just perfect. :hi5:

Amazing work you do just perfect. :hi5:

Thanks Savannah. Glad you like it. It was a labor of love. Really enjoyed putting this one together. And couldn't have done it without Daniel and Steve. And the guys on this board who all helped with what parts were needed. And last but not least, Lord Vicious, for starting this thread.

Thanks Savannah. Glad you like it. It was a labor of love. Really enjoyed putting this one together. And couldn't have done it without Daniel and Steve. And the guys on this board who all helped with what parts were needed. And last but not least, Lord Vicious, for starting this thread.

Your welcome toylion.

No problem, buddy!

Just received my Shotgun & shotgun shells from Battlegear Toys today. I like this shotgun better then the Sidshow one I use in the other photos because the hammers can be pulled back. The shotgun also breaks open like the Sideshow one, but stays closed better too. Just need a little weathering. The shell fit right into a Yamato gunbelt I had lying around.

100_4659-1.jpg

100_4660-1.jpg

100_4664-1.jpg

Wow, very awesome indeed. Like E.Nygma1 stated, very nice how this has come together. I've been dipping in and out this thread since it started and to see what the final product is looking like. Congrats to all on this custom!!!

Just received my Shotgun & shotgun shells from Battlegear Toys today. I like this shotgun better then the Sidshow one I use in the other photos because the hammers can be pulled back. The shotgun also breaks open like the Sideshow one, but stays closed better too. Just need a little weathering. The shell fit right into a Yamato gunbelt I had lying around.

100_4659-1.jpg

100_4660-1.jpg

100_4664-1.jpg

This shotgun looks perfect much better then other one.:yess:

I didn't get a "shipping notice" per se, but I did e-mail Daniel (sunohc), and he told me that his caster is shipping them from California now, while Daniel's in school in Mexico right now. I got mine in only a few days after that e-mail. Toylion got #5 out of 30, and I got #6 out of 30. :)

yeah sorry about the lack of email notifications on shipping them out,
every month when I do these orders, there's like over 100 heads to ship out and so it's hard to do them automatic email notifications but my friend shipped them all out in three consecutive days so if you're in the US you should have them by this week for sure, and if you don't, let me know (send me your address) and I can check on usps.com for yah:)

Thanks Daniel! Yeah, I got mine just a few days after speaking to you in the e-mail. I plan on painting it soon. It's an awesome sculpt! You should be VERY proud of it! We all love it here! :wave

Thanks again for your offer to do this sculpt for us who were fans of the game, and wanted the perfect John Marston sculpt. You delivered! :)

I just have to edit my post. We can't forget Steve Corn at Stevostoys.com for his GREAT work too on the gun rigs, weapons, and John Marston's cool big knife and the ammo bandolier, and the back gun cradle. Just flat-out incredible work Steve! Perfectly bringing John Marston's rig and gear into the 1:6 scale! Thanks again SO much for all of your hard work and dedication to this project for all of us!

Oh yeah. Thanks to Lord Vicious for starting this thread in the first place! If he hadn't started it when he did, then I would have started one as bad as i wanted a 1:6 scale John Marston figure!

Last edited:
Leo's right. They are the pants from the Tony Stark Mech Test figure from Iron Man from Hot Toys. I have those same pants on my custom John Marston too. Toy Anxiety did have them for sale for about $5.00. That's where we got ours from. I just looked, and they're sold out. But you should be able to find the pants on eBay.

Seb (Elvis1976) just painted my Marston's head.

IMG_8868.jpg

IMG_8869.jpg

Hopefully I'll have a completed figure soon. :) :yess:

Wow, it looks GREAT Jen! :yess: I like how Seb painted it with John looking to his side. I will paint mine looking straight ahead.

Outstanding work! I LOVE it! :wave

Back