Ideas for a custom Red Dead Redemption figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or for about $1 cheaper

send $30 (per head) + $10 (per hat) plus shipping (combined $5 US, $13 international) directly to payment at sunohc dot com :) (include note in the COMMENT section)

ebay has those ugly fees per head but interestingly enough about 30% of my sales eventually come from eBay

8 left btw

Last edited:
or for about $1 cheaper

send $30 (per head) + $10 (per hat) plus shipping (combined $5 US, $13 international) directly to payment at sunohc dot com :) (include note in the COMMENT section)

ebay has those ugly fees per head but interestingly enough about 30% of my sales eventually come from eBay

8 left btw

Awesome, payment sent! I did search on ebay but I didn't see them, must have spelled his name wrong.

raymond got yours,
edward, yep still have you on the reserved one,
I'll be pm/emailing all those who reserve one in about 2 weeks

So the John Marston heads/hats are shipping out this week Daniel? I saw your post over in your thread that you got them back earlier than you expected from your caster. That's great! :yess: I can't wait to get my head/hat set from you! My HT TT body is waiting for the Marston head sculpt and hat from you! :wave

Okay, here's a few pictures of my John Marston figure. I got in the custom gun rig, and knife, repeater rifle, and LeMat pistol from Stevostoys this week! It's great! Now I just need the Marston head sculpt and hat from Daniel!

DSC01394.jpg

DSC01395.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

DSC01372.jpg

DSC01374.jpg

DSC01379.jpg

Yeah, I still have to paint his gloves black, and darken his boots some. Also the "Tom Cruise" looking HT TT head will be gone once I get the Marston head sculpt in from Daniel soon.

DSC01361.jpg

DSC01363.jpg

DSC01378.jpg

A card from Steve...

DSC01420.jpg

Awesome hand-made work here folks! Both the repeater and pistol are made from metal! Heavy, and well-made! The leather on the gun rig is top-quality. Right down to the design on the back of the gun cradle on Marston's back! I can't say enough good things about Steve's fine handiwork! Thanks SO much Steve!

:yess: Received my rigs from Stevo Toys today. Simply beautiful. Thanks Steve for the fulfilling my custom request. They came out better they I expected and being familar with you work, I expected nothing but the best. Can't wait for Daniels Marston headsculpt.

RedDeadRedemptionArt.jpg

Wow Leo! Steve's work looks very...animated! Nah, that is a GREAT animated picture of John Marston! Looks like it came from a "M-rated" cartoon about Red Dead Redemption! Where'd you find it? How about some real pictures of your rig on your Marston figure? :wink1:

Wow Leo! Steve's work looks very...animated! Nah, that is a GREAT animated picture of John Marston! Looks like it came from a "M-rated" cartoon about Red Dead Redemption! Where'd you find it? How about some real pictures of your rig on your Marston figure? :wink1:

Don't remember where I found it. I was looking for pictures of Marston and just saw it and liked it. I copied to my PC. And decided to share it. I haven't had a chance to photograph Steve's Rigs.

Guys what's the right size waist size for the stevos rig for a truetype?
I keep going to order it wondering why I haven't then I see that and remember and think.

"gaaaah I don't want to figure this out"

Also what's the right knife /knife holster to get for him

Guys what's the right size waist size for the stevos rig for a truetype?
I keep going to order it wondering why I haven't then I see that and remember and think.

"gaaaah I don't want to figure this out"

Also what's the right knife /knife holster to get for him

Just order this one. It's on Steve's 'Other Era Hollywood' page. https://stevostoys.com/OTHER_ERA_HOLLYWOOD.htm

HW62 1:6 scale for 12 inch figure: RED DEAD BOWIE KNIFE AND BELT MOUNT KNIFE LOOP.

Will tie through a hole in the belt

$8.00

I order my belt 7"-& 1/2" but for a Dragon Neo. When JediMike comes on he can tell you what size he order for his Hottoys TT.

Back