Ideas for a custom Red Dead Redemption figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess:Just received my John Marston headsculpt today. Already primed and ready to start painting. :hi5:

Thanks Daniel! It's just Beautiful!

Finished painting my Marston headsculpt last night, or more like this morning 1am PST. Will post photos later on tonight. Very happy with it. I'm no expect painter, but I'm getting better. :yess:

JediMike my man, any ideas on the waist size for Stevo's rig on a TT??

Mike's been working two jobs Ray, he should be on tonight. I think he also order the 7-7 1/2" just so the holster hung a little on the hip. But he'll tell you for sure. That's why I ordered it a little larger, so it rested on his hips not his waist. I'm going to take photos in a little while so you see what I meant.

Leo

100_4612.jpg

100_4635-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Leo! Your John Marston looks INCREDIBLE! Great work on painting the head and hat. I got mine, I just have to paint it and get it on my figure. I ordered a size 6/12 - 7 inch gun belt from Stevostoys. It hangs down low enough for me.

Hey Leo! Your John Marston looks INCREDIBLE! Great work on painting the head and hat. I got mine, I just have to paint it and get it on my figure. I ordered a size 6/12 - 7 inch gun belt from Stevostoys. It hangs down low enough for me.

Thanks Mike. Yeah I guess the Dragon figures a little hippier, lol.

I love the natural light pictures of your Marston Leo!

Where did you get the shoulder bag for him?

What knife are you using for him? I got the John Marston knife from Steve, but mine looks...smaller...than your knife. :)

Where did you get the lasso rope that's on your shoulder bag? I think I'll use the rope that I got with the Captain Action as the Lone Ranger set I got from you for my Marston figure.

Thanks Mike. The shoulder bag I had on my old custom Indy and used it for Marston after I got the SS Indy. Got it off eBay and don't remember what figure it was from. The strap had been changed already. The knife is Hot Toys Inglorious Bastards Lt. Aldo Raine. I also bought Steve's knife and belt loop. I just unglued it and made it a little bigger. The rope I bought at the craft store in the leather lace dept.
I love the natural light pictures of your Marston Leo!

Where did you get the shoulder bag for him?

What knife are you using for him? I got the John Marston knife from Steve, but mine looks...smaller...than your knife. :)

Where did you get the lasso rope that's on your shoulder bag? I think I'll use the rope that I got with the Captain Action as the Lone Ranger set I got from you for my Marston figure.

Back