Statue Iceman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think its a real debate, more like people's belief/imagination. Higher scale existed before and LSF will make it more so. We humans are a creature of habits? Except for those gods, aliens, and robots among us, hehehhahah.

I don't think its a real debate, more like people's belief/imagination. Higher scale existed before and LSF will make it more so. We humans are a creature of habits? Except for those gods, aliens, and robots among us, hehehhahah.

Don't forget the human/mustache hybrids. :lecture

if they can't make a PF...guess what...it'll be 1/4

just like surfer, venom, spidey & carnage :cuckoo:

They aren't X-Men :cuckoo:

X-Men characters in Comiquette format Are 1/5

You all just assume that because he can't be a PF he'll be a 1/4 comiquette, so where does that logic work with Beast, Nightcrawler and Angel, they could've been 1/4 PF's, but SSC made them a part of the 1/5 Comiquette line, the same can be said for this.

If he has been stated as being a part of the PF format, then he'll be made a 1/4 comiquette.
If this isnt the case then he will either be a 1/5 comiquette as a part of the 1/5 comiquette line, or a 1/4 comiquette as a part of the 1/4 PF line.

Everyone assumed that Angel would be a 1/4 PF until it was stated otherwise.
Everyone assumed Hobgoblin would be 1/4 to match Spidey, Venom and Carnage until it was announced as a 1/5.

The 1/4 Nazi's seem to forget that there are 2 current lines of X-Men Statues, 1/5 Comiquettes and 1/4 Premium Formats. When SSC develops a character they choose which line to put that character in.

So just because you don't like 1/5 doesn't mean it's an impossibility that Iceman could be a part of the existing 1/5 X-Men Comiquette line.

I dont know, and you dont know, and none of us will know until the announcement.

Last edited:
.... funny.

dont want to make arrogant claims, but yeah... a lot of you will be eating your words. A LOT of great stuff coming. *walks away whistling*

You guys heard it here....new scale name: Bastard Scale.

I like the sound of that. Hehehe. Comiquette is strange. Lots of things are comic based anyway.

So is Iceman gonna be 1/5 or 1/4?

Based on the X-roster that's been coming out in PF form which are all part of the Blue team, it's highly possible that Bobby is gonna be 1/5.

picture.php

The statue hasn't even been shown to everybody and the 1/5 number already scared a lot of people from buying it.

Another scale debate...great! :monkey4 :monkey4:monkey4

Buy what you like and stop moaning about pieces not released in your "favourite" scale please. No one really cares about our preferences so why bother discussing about it for the 100th time? It's useless...and boring.

This and Angel I'm snagging...I am going to focus on 1/4 but these pieces are TOO amazing for me to pass up. Well at least I can say for sure Angel IMO, loved the SDCC impressions of him.

Back