Statue Iceman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emma is in a class all of her own. Her classmates love her though:

bratzmagichairdoll.jpg

Are those the Stepford Cuckoos PF?!!!
:horror:horror:horror

I think it really depends on what you are a fan of. I'm more a spiderman or hulk fan than anything else. So as a set, spidey venom and carnage are my best trio.

I don't care for the symbiote villains. I thought the way they ended the story symbiote in Web Of Spider-Man #1, so when Venom came around I didn't get into it.

OK, well this is on the cusp of going up for presale, I think its public knowledge.. Iceman Comiquette looks phenominal, preorders (im assuming) will go up soon. The exclusive from what I can tell is the Age of Apocalypse swith-out portrait. I promised I would not share any secrets (and Im keeping my word) about the new pieces coming out from SSC... but let me just say, for those of you dissappointed that no new pieces were shown at SDCC 2011 ... trust me, SSC has a lot of surprises and the best is to come.

I did get my Beast Comiquette and I will be posting my SCCC 2011 video blog of the exhibits. The Women of Marvel line looks fantastic especially Sue Storm. Everyone saying she looks like a man, need to have their eyes examined. It is the best female comiquette Ive seen, and it makes Emma Frost look outdated.. (the adam hughes).

will post pictures and video soon (of Sue Storm) and of my 4 day stint in San Diego.

181571-40543-iceman_large.jpg

Last edited:
it was at the freaks dinner (pics and slideshow), BUTT the reason why Im posting this is because it has been shown on the SSC calendar... and for those that were dissappointed... dont be. It looks awesome. Heard some great things on the horizon for SSC. Its good that theres time to save up for some truly amazing pieces coming later in the year and next.

Back