Statue Iceman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or this :lol

skyscraper.jpg

Looks cool. Anxious to see how the final product is. Should be very unique considering that it will be cast in clear resin.

Sideshow Collectibles Comic-Con 2011 Inside Look Iceman Comiquette

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbXjo0AX8nU"]‪Sideshow Collectibles Comic-Con 2011 Inside Look Statues‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Fana Collec Channel!​

IDK im excited for the Comiquette!

I thought Iceman had cloth on over his ice sometimes in the 90s?

yeah Dark X-Men is the other piece displayed on preview during the dinner.

Im eagerly awaiting 4 pieces besides the 2 mentioned. I was thinking about getting the X-Force Dio, but I think the Dark X-Men Dio looks cooler. I love Warpath's look, but I have yet to see Daken in polystone form. He's bad ass. The Koto statue of Warpath exceeded my expectations. Although the X-Force Archangel Koto piece was a disappointment.. the deadpool and warpath statues entice me to collect the xforce line from koto.

decisions decisions decisions.

The Legendary Scale Wolverine doesnt come out until third quarter 2012.. and Im debating if I want the Goblin, Iron Man, Cap life size busts.

If I can buy all 3 for the same price point... i think ill pass on the legendary scale unfortunately... :-(

Back