Statue Iceman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

I know, too late but anyhoo here you go gents.
Notice the pictures & skecthes of Mr. Drake on the foreground.

Last edited:
Passing on all 1/5 scale. I'll rather use the money towards a good 1/4 custom or other larger pieces.

:monkey2
X-Men in 1/5th...passing on Angel and Iceman is going to suck. I freaking ask for years for the X-Men to be released and Sideshow decides to drop the comiquette line down to 1/5th.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xHS-fOaO87w?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xHS-fOaO87w?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

All these original X-men members coming out that are in 1/5th scale is killing it for me.

:monkey2
X-Men in 1/5th...passing on Angel and Iceman is going to suck. I freaking ask for years for the X-Men to be released and Sideshow decides to drop the comiquette line down to 1/5th.

Let's hope they come out with the 1/4 scale ones fast :( and most importantly don't mess them up. :pray:

Cmon SS 1/5 scale is a FAIL. Get the message already.

What a bummer! It'll take forever to get thanos in 1/4 scale and now iceman and angel too!

hopefully i get a free calendar when my god of war statue comes next week. i want to see the new cap and ice man that everyone is talking about.

The variance in scale does kinda suck. As stand alone piece, i see no problem with 1/5 scale but displaying 1/5 with 1/4 scale does create an unbalanced display. Sorry guys, i feel your pain.

just be patient, they cant release every good character in 1/4th this year, there would be no super popular characters for the future.

just be patient, they cant release every good character in 1/4th this year, there would be no super popular characters for the future.

no super popular characters for the future cuz they will go out of business =)

Back