Statue Iceman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iceman would be best as a 1/4 scale comiquette. Just like they did with the Silver Surfer. Maybe...just maaaaybe this Iceman comiquette will be 1/4 scale.:pray:

what would the PF part be? when he's in ice form, even his underoo's are ice

Maybe do him like the Ironman PF and give him something to hold that has material.

But really I was j/k...:lol

But at the same time it would be an interesting thing to do.

:monkey2
X-Men in 1/5th...passing on Angel and Iceman is going to suck. I freaking ask for years for the X-Men to be released and Sideshow decides to drop the comiquette line down to 1/5th.

Isn't the Spidey Comiquette 1/4 scale? Sure looks like it to me.

Not sure what point you are trying to get across...yes, the Spidey comiquette is 1/4th, but so far every comiquette after Carnage has been 1/5th.

But most previous released comiquettes were 1/5, so maybe Angel (and assuming that is Ice-Man) will be the same scale as the mostly-sculpt only X-Men PFs. There's no reason why Cyc, Rogue, and Gambit have sculpted costumes, so maybe we're just seeing the defined look of the collection...

If I had to guess on who SSC would be tackling next in the X-Men PF line, my bet is on Ms. Ororo Munroe.

Be very cool if they made a Paul Smith mohawk Storm

Cool? Yes.

Possiblity for the PF? Highly unlikely seeing that they're doing the pieces based on Jim Lee's art & it doesn't seem they're doing classic portrayals of the X-Men. Just look at the feline Beast & Colossus' new costume.

And the Emma Frost. I know, but still, one can wish. I really don't like Storm in an all-white costume with puffy sleeves.

Iceman would be best as a 1/4 scale comiquette. Just like they did with the Silver Surfer. Maybe...just maaaaybe this Iceman comiquette will be 1/4 scale.:pray:

I'm almost positive it will be. SSC can't release him as a PF so the chances are very good that this will be a 1/4 scale piece. Venom, Carnage, Silver Surfer, and Iron man are all 1/4 scale comiquettes just because SSC can't release these characters as PFs.

It's only when a character is released as a PF that we tend to get the 1/5 comiquette.:gah:

I'm almost positive it will be. SSC can't release him as a PF so the chances are very good that this will be a 1/4 scale piece. Venom, Carnage, Silver Surfer, and Iron man are all 1/4 scale comiquettes just because SSC can't release these characters as PFs.

It's only when a character is released as a PF that we tend to get the 1/5 comiquette.:gah:

But Spidey was Released as a PF in 1/4 scale and then as a comiquette in 1/4 scale, so what happened there?

Back