I want YOU for the Steel Brigade!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet...got my pm from mando! :rock :rock :rock :rock can't wait. by next week #14 will be in da house!

Last edited:
:rock :rock :rock still have a few pieces of gear to pick up and decide on but i have him all geared up in my head.

steelbrigadephase3.jpg

Where is the rest of unit 1?

I totally suck @$$ for not completing my SB figure. I have roughly 30% to 50% of the part for the "classic" SB interpretation, but at this juncture, I may go with my own different & unique perspective and hopefully finish him up. I'm on vacation from my part-time job this week so I got my evenings free, but I'm either too tired or busy catching up on other 1:1 and 1:6 stuff. I'm also in the process of buying a new digital camera as well. Stay tuned.

I totally suck @$$ for not completing my SB figure. I have roughly 30% to 50% of the part for the "classic" SB interpretation, but at this juncture, I may go with my own different & unique perspective and hopefully finish him up. I'm on vacation from my part-time job this week so I got my evenings free, but I'm either too tired or busy catching up on other 1:1 and 1:6 stuff. I'm also in the process of buying a new digital camera as well. Stay tuned.

Fail.gif

:exactly::goodpost::exactly:

my steel brigade head arrived this week for enlistment! thanks to mando for an amazing sculpt. as good as other people's pics looked (and all of them have been awesome) i was really floored when i saw it in person.

anyway, here is mine. wanted to try for a more dated look so i used a lot of my vietnam to early 80's gear. i have a more vintage styled brigade outfit waiting on him but i had been wanting to do a vietnam seal bash for a while so i just took a lot of the pieces i had been saving (doesn't really match my other joes how he is outfitted atm). kind of a jungle-ish guy they could drop off on cobra island and who could make a lot of trouble. not done with him but wanted to go ahead and post pics. i predict about 4-6 gear loadouts this weekend :lol. anyway, nothing spectacular or special but this has been a lot of fun.

002-13.jpg

009-12.jpg

007-15.jpg

008-17.jpg

004-17.jpg

015-15.jpg

019-8.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back