I need your help guys....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that's why he superimposed "GOT IT" on the pics and for us to help him decide what goes with his current crops.

I think it depends on your taste:

1. All Marvel (anti-hardshells)

If you can live without 1/6 Turtles I say cancel all 3 (or if you can't afford the 4th.) I don't see the turtles returning to popularity anytime soon and thus a decrease in their market value. (Although this also means this may be the last good incarnation of them.) Plus they cost a lot for 13" figures (that's including the base so the actual turtle is pretty short albeit bent over a little.)

2. Anti-Spandex

If you don't like the stretchy pants over muscle look get rid of Wolverine, Sabretooth and one other (i suggest Surfer since I don't like his pose or whiney facial sculpt).

3. PF Crazy + Turtle lover

Get rid of Punisher, Hulkbuster, Surfer if you can't live without turtles or stretchy pants.

Personally, I don't like the Turtles because they are 1/6 scale and Sabertooth/Wolverine's Liberace stretchy pants and would cancel all the Turtles, Wolverine and Sabretooth, leaving you to spend more money on a 1/4 wolverine+sabertooth comiquette without stretchy pants and a more dynamic pose. (And maybe Hulkbuster cos I would wait for a 1/4 version of that :p)

Disclaimer: All highly debatable and subject to personal preference.

Disclaimer2: Objects in the mirror may appear larger really are. Really.

The Turtles are 1/6? I thought Donatello is like 16 inches tall must be all base. :confused::confused::confused:

Keep the Turtles...they ROCK!!! To many Marvel only fans here...But consider this, there is going to be a 4th Turtle, so unless your going to cancel somethig else...You might have to cancel the turtles, but I would have to say, find a way...

I would say cancel Silver Surfer, Punisher...not sure on the third.

Dont listen to these Marvel fanboys:rolleyes:. Keep the turtles. Get rid of the HulkBuster Ironman, silver surfer and the Punisher. And you wont regret it buddy.:D

Because the stance sucks, and if you have no EX then the statue is boring, Also SS is going to have another PAINT problem with this IM piece i forsee it. Also he's asking what 3 would u cancel, doesnt make sense to cancel one turtle.

I'm almost positive I'm going to cancel the HB IM Ex. Just too expensive, and doesn't seem justified. Hell, somehow I managed to secure two exclusives during the hectic PPO, and already canceled the extra order, so the remaining order should be a breeze.

Says GOT IT on the pic..

Again, then why did the OP include the pic if it wasn't even an option to cancel, since they already had it? I'm confused.

i cannot understand the reason you dont like this!
iron01.jpg
[/IMG]
This is a must have for me.

don't forget guys, that Hulkbuster will be billed around the same time as wolverine and sabertooth so its going to be hard to keep HB...

i would keep all my orders if i can but i'm leaving to vegas in July so i need the money...

don't forget guys, that Hulkbuster will be billed around the same time as wolverine and sabertooth so its going to be hard to keep HB...

i would keep all my orders if i can but i'm leaving to vegas in July so i need the money...

then cancel everything!!:lol:lolsabretooth ships in 3rd quarter i think

That Silver Surfer and the HB Ironman I would definitely cancel. Wolverine and Sabretooth are keepers. Ninja Turtles? I dunno, I am kinda iffy on those.

Back