I need your help guys....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Hulk

Super Freak
Reaction score
i need to cancel 3 statues because i can't afford all of them.

Which one should i cancel???

My 2010 list...HELP!!
3000011_press01-001.jpg

If it's the EX, cancel the Wolverine PF. I'm on the waitlist for it and it would increase my chances of getting it.:D

Cancel the turtles. No point of getting them if you can't have all four.

Increases my chance of Donatello converting or I can take him of your hands.....:naughty

Yeah, I take back what I said. Keep the turtles and cancel Rulk, Surfer and HB. SS and HB are boring pieces IMHO.

cancel that lame HB IM statue. :lol

Aside from the turtles, the rest of those are must haves.

Then why incl8ude the pic as a choice?

I think that's why he superimposed "GOT IT" on the pics and for us to help him decide what goes with his current crops.

I think it depends on your taste:

1. All Marvel (anti-hardshells)

If you can live without 1/6 Turtles I say cancel all 3 (or if you can't afford the 4th.) I don't see the turtles returning to popularity anytime soon and thus a decrease in their market value. (Although this also means this may be the last good incarnation of them.) Plus they cost a lot for 13" figures (that's including the base so the actual turtle is pretty short albeit bent over a little.)

2. Anti-Spandex

If you don't like the stretchy pants over muscle look get rid of Wolverine, Sabretooth and one other (i suggest Surfer since I don't like his pose or whiney facial sculpt).

3. PF Crazy + Turtle lover

Get rid of Punisher, Hulkbuster, Surfer if you can't live without turtles or stretchy pants.

Personally, I don't like the Turtles because they are 1/6 scale and Sabertooth/Wolverine's Liberace stretchy pants and would cancel all the Turtles, Wolverine and Sabretooth, leaving you to spend more money on a 1/4 wolverine+sabertooth comiquette without stretchy pants and a more dynamic pose. (And maybe Hulkbuster cos I would wait for a 1/4 version of that :p)

Disclaimer: All highly debatable and subject to personal preference.

Disclaimer2: Objects in the mirror may appear larger really are. Really.

Last edited:
Hulkbuster, Punisher and Wolverine are way too cool to cancel. So cancel Sabertooth, Surfer and the Turtles. There, now you can afford two more statues! :D

Back