I need your help guys....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This man is bias, don't count this statement.

HEY

I like Marvel and have all of those on preorder actually except HB I let that go because I don't care. I would still keep the turtles in a second over any of those because I honestly don't think the EX on those are as necessary as the ex on the turtles (except raphael of course). I think everything on his list will be pretty easy to find later except for the EX on the turtles which are lower than those. Like I said I don't think they are as necessary as the turtles, at least for me.

HEY

I like Marvel and have all of those on preorder actually except HB I let that go because I don't care. I would still keep the turtles in a second over any of those because I honestly don't think the EX on those are as necessary as the ex on the turtles (except raphael of course). I think everything on his list will be pretty easy to find later except for the EX on the turtles which are lower than those. Like I said I don't think they are as necessary as the turtles, at least for me.

HEY ...:wave...

keep the turtles..if you dont like them,give them to chinese people to make it a mice soup

keep the turtles..if you dont like them,give them to chinese people to make it a mice soup

Turtle soup is actually very good and supposed to be a tonic. Stop eating it when I found out they were endangered though. :rolleyes:

hey, to let you know that i'm ASIAN and you really need to watch WTF you say because i find that offensive...

but on another note..
i appreciate everybody's input and keep them coming..

but i think i will cancel HB, SS, and punisher because i just got the venom and i LOVE it...i think carnage and spidey will be coming this year so i'm going to save my money for that...i love the wolverine and sabertooth so i'm keeping them...and the TURTLES i will keep, it really bring back memories...:D

hey, to let you know that i'm ASIAN and you really need to watch WTF you say because i find that offensive...

but on another note..

but i think i will cancel HB, SS, and punisher because i just got the venom and i LOVE it...i think carnage and spidey will be coming this year so i'm going to save my money for that...i love the wolverine and sabertooth so i'm keeping them...and the TURTLES i will keep, it really bring back memories...:D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Nah, ece's cool. He's like the SSC's version of Fez from That 70's Show.:lol

but on another note..

great choices and the last part is why most of us collect in the first place. myself i wasn't into the turtles at all, but i was probably in the minority.

I say lose HB....keep the rest of the marvel stuff......and the turtles are classic I wouldnt get rid of those. I bet they will be pretty hard to come by once they are all sold out.
I would have jumped on the turtles myself...the scale is to small for my taste though. Good luck bro with whatever you decide...

Chris

Lucky he has the green to say he doesn't want anything smaller than 1:2 scale :google

Back