I need your collecticive Collector's help. Which SSC Endoskull Clean & Damaged???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Skull Clean or Dattle Damaged

• Clean

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • Battle -Damaged

Votes: 40 58.0%

• Total voters
Re: I need your collecticive Collector's help. Which SSC Endoskull Clean & Damaged???

I'd go for the clean...

If you were gonna go for battle-damaged, I'd want the rest of the battle damaged body...

The head looks like you've taken it off with the clean one, whereas the battle damaged is something you'd find...

Oh, just get both...:cool:

Re: I need your collecticive Collector's help. Which SSC Endoskull Clean & Damaged???

I'd definitely say battle damaged. But then again I'm a bit biased....

I'd definitely say battle damaged. But then again I'm a bit biased....

Yeah, I've just broken down and ordered it (Combat) on Flexipay option... I'm freaking out now! Like Anakin after helping off Mace!

"What have I done?!?"

It's by fair the biggest and most expensive collectible I have ever purchased... My Girlfriend & Father (Him especially) Are going to go to town on me with this one! I have something around 47 or so 12"er and they are starting to over power my room. Even I concur with that! My Girlfriend likes them, but she thing it's get beyond a joke. So they may get shirty at me... I'm going to try and sneek it in my collection and hope they won't notice straight away.

I'm dead... Panic emotion has started!:eek:

Yeah, I've just broken down and ordered it (Combat) on Flexipay option... I'm freaking out now! Like Anakin after helping off Mace!

"What have I done?!?"

It's by fair the biggest and most expensive collectible I have ever purchased... My Girlfriend & Father (Him especially) Are going to go to town on me with this one! I have something around 47 or so 12"er and they are starting to over power my room. Even I concur with that! My Girlfriend likes them, but she thing it's get beyond a joke. So they may get shirty at me... I'm going to try and sneek it in my collection and hope they won't notice straight away.

So you wear the dress in the family. Harsh.

You know aloe vera plants are good for whip lashings. :D

So you wear the dress in the family. Harsh.

You know aloe vera plants are good for whip lashings. :D

:rotfl
Sounds like that huh?... I wear the pants with my Girlfriend, but she's South America born and doesn't take much lying down... So I cop my fair share of sass! But since I'm 24and live with my Parents still:eek: and my collection isn't really fitting in with the Old Victoria decor of the house, they wear the pants on that one....

I think we have something like 3 aloe vera plants at home as well btw:D

:rotfl
Sounds like that huh?... I wear the pants with my Girlfriend, but she's South America born and doesn't take much lying down... So I cop my fair share of sass! But since I'm 24and live with my Parents still:eek: and my collection isn't really fitting in with the Old Victoria decor of the house, they wear the pants on that one....

I think we have something like 3 aloe vera plants at home as well btw:D

You have a great sense of humour. I love how you come back like that.

Atleast you got someone to whip you. I had that and now miss it. My gf was Asian.. Asian women are the cruelest, and yet are so beautiful.. soft.. and oh my.. I want her back. Cue crying. hehe

btw Getting the 1/4 Endo has me itching to take on both the 1:1 Arnie bust and the 1:1 Battle Damaged Endo bust! hehe

Yes, I did select the Battle Damage. Looks much more authentic.

"What have I done?!?"

Wahey, fair play, dude, you chose well!
Maybe if you put a hat and shades on him, or a fake mustache, they won't notice him as much...:lol

Maybe if you put a hat and shades on him, or a fake mustache, they won't notice him as much...:lol

LOL That's funny. Oh man....I would love for him to do that.

Way to go Grange. Even I'd wear a dress for that sucker. Collecting knows no shame. :D

Yeah, I use all of my Mr Potato Head accessories up on him, know one will notes :lol

That's rigth Creech, no shame!

And Eli, you got to have a sense of humour or you'll be that guy who asked for his account to be deleted the other day on the Gen. Movie Interest MB...

My husband suggested I get the Combat version myself for my birthday. I like it all grimy, the other version looks to shiny. I hope you are happy with yours
when you get it.

Well it's come full circle! Just paid for the last installment + shipping. Ships out next week!!!

It's okay Grange. No ones going to notice a huge chrome robot head with glowing eyes in your room, or the noticeable change in your levels of anxiety and excitement. Now don't forget the pics, and some of your supporting family, and friends reactions, would be good too.

Yeah I'm going to freak out once I get that FedEx shipping notice... I can't wait to Post all of the Pictures and Review this think. I've seen one in the flesh at Just Collectibles in Prahran. It was the combat one, And I liked it, but I didn't for the price of $975 AUD and I realise that it'd be way cheaper buying it myself from Sideshow even with Shipping, I took the plunge. Also I've noticed that the newer ones have less flaws than the original production busts and less combat paint on them as well and do look much nicer, imo.

If anyone has any bust, clean or combat pictures can you post them to help build my excitement up?

Here's some pics of the combat version to tie you over.

DSC_0416.jpg

DSC_0433.jpg

DSC_0436.jpg

DSC_0437.jpg

DSC_0438.jpg

DSC_0440.jpg

DSC_0443.jpg

Sweet pics Squider.
I've had this on pre-order for ages now hopefully get in
September. I do prefer the clean version but I just couldn't get 1.
I think I'll still be more than happy with the BD version.

It's not really battle damaged, more like dirty than damaged, from the battlefield.

Essentially!

Great Pictures. Thanks mate. I can want to get it.

Last edited:

battle damaged for me, clean looks too well...clean :lol

Back