2020.02.04 Jon's or Fullmetal's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Updated 13.05.20! Quint's Greener Harpoon gun & resin nailgun "American Pyscho".

never mind the harpoon gun I need a Quint sculpt!!!!!:lol

Re: Updated 13.05.20! Quint's Greener Harpoon gun & resin nailgun "American Pyscho".

PM'ed for a Kill Tool set. Interested.

still need dexters kill knife can pay right away ;)

How much for the Dex kill knife? Also how much for resin Nailgun?

i want to buy the resin nail gun...please sell me that...and the dexter kill set....:)

Resin nail gun looks awesome, interested in one also.

If he's selling Dexter's kill knife separately I'd be interested as well.

Payment Sent for Dexters Kill knife , Thanks ;)

Re: Updated 13.06.23! Jon's Customs. "Cool Hand Luke"

i own many of full metals creations. i had commissioned the nail gun, the quint harpoon, not the full box, the quint barrells, the superman cark kent glasses, etc, and i will say this, although he isnt cheap, neither are the customs he makes, all top notch stuff, not total movie accurate, as some of you probably have seen with his lecter gurney and the one robbie is making, but this doesnt bother me much, close enough is fine with me. its 1/6 scale and some items are just to intricate to get 100%....i would endorse fullmetal 110%, and dave aka "davinator" is a great guy to deal and work with. he looks out for the customer and goes the extra mile to make sure they are happy. his customs are amazing, try a few.:wave

Re: Updated 2013.08.14! Jon's or Fullmetal's Customs.

Hi if I send a pm with the picture am I able to get a quote on a weapon? I would love to have one of your works complete my figure

Re: Updated 2013.09.06! Jon's or Fullmetal's Customs.

Just curious, if these are still availab, how much would a single Dexter Kill Knife be with shipping?

thx

Re: Updated 2013.09.06! Jon's or Fullmetal's Customs.

Can you pm me the price of aviator glasses?
Thnxs!

Re: Updated 2013.09.16! Jon's or Fullmetal's Customs.

Please PM me the price of the Dexter knife and the Dexter Kill set. Thx!!

View attachment 67950 hi mate this is the revolver I was on about a while back pm with details on price and if its possible to do thanks man

That would be sick!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

im all in for the dex kill knife set with the pouch depending on price

pm me on the price of the kill knife set if available thanks

Back