2020.02.04 Jon's or Fullmetal's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jon's Custom Made Items. He makes almost everything out of metal.

that captive bolt is also damn cool.....why did i come in here!?!>>!>!??!?!

I got some of the OP's for my v1 Rainman Tyler Durden and am blown away with how amazing they look. The quality really matches and complements the set perfectly, which isn't easy to do with an artist like Rainman.

I got some of the OP's for my v1 Rainman Tyler Durden and am blown away with how amazing they look. The quality really matches and complements the set perfectly, which isn't easy to do with an artist like Rainman.
Dave & Jon, the best tag team ever!
Well done guys!
Thank you very much!
how much is that nail gun?
If you want the nail gun talk to Mightyq. He made one of this and he doesn't plan on making another one and it was very, very expensive...

Last edited:

No, he is not.

maybe you need to change the title of the post then. I asked if he is still able to make the spike bat and the price you have said no. but the title says Weapons he has made in the past and can make again if requested.

Very reassuring.
I've finally pulled the trigger and have one coming soon.
Looking forward to getting it.

the harpoon gun that really shoots is on another level of AWESOME as are the others like the wolverine claws...the Dexter Kill set....WOW....!!!!.....but i have to agree with the insane prices, i'd be lying if i didn't want to buy them if i had the cash laying around like that but DAYUM!!!!....
I wish he could make them cheaper...I really do...but I can't... You guys don't know how many times I have asked him to do it faster, but he can't! He would rather get it right the first time...in essence...quality over quantity.

I really do feel for everyone who would like to get one of his customs, but can't afford it. I have said it a million times, he goes strictly by time and he doesn't pad his time to get more money.

Less than 0.01% of collectors can afford his items. Heck! Even I can't afford his items!

I wish he could make them cheaper...I really do...but I can't... You guys don't know how many times I have asked him to do it faster, but he can't! He would rather get it right the first time...in essence...quality over quantity.

I really do feel for everyone who would like to get one of his customs, but can't afford it. I have said it a million times, he goes strictly by time and he doesn't pad his time to get more money.

Less than 0.01% of collectors can afford his items. Heck! Even I can't afford his items!

I take it he creates everything from scratch like a sculptor - but can he mold parts and CAST in metal? Surely that would be quicker and so cheaper?

I take it he creates everything from scratch like a sculptor - but can he mold parts and CAST in metal? Surely that would be quicker and so cheaper?
Yes he can. He is a molder by trade, so he knows how too. He can do it with some of the items, not many because the items have such fine detail. Trust me! I have tried every way to reduce his prices... This was one of the topics in our discussions...

WGP would be very interested in doing business with him!

Could you pm me his email address?

I like alot of the items but not the prices.
Especially would like a nailgun for my patrick bateman casted in resin if possible?

Quality is one thing ,but practically a slight drop in quality and using cheaper materials would produce more affordable sales and bigger returns in the long run surely?

Re: Updated 13.05.07! Dexter's small kill saw! Jon's Custom Made Items.

Everything looks great! I have the OP Fight club glasses as well and in hand they are really amazing.:hi5: The captive bolt looks especially good

Re: Updated 13.05.20! Quint's Greener Harpoon gun & resin nailgun "American Pyscho".

Updated 13.05.20! Quint's Greener Harpoon gun insert #1 & resin nailgun "American Pyscho" insert #9.

Re: Updated 13.05.20! Quint's Greener Harpoon gun & resin nailgun "American Pyscho".

Dexter knife is still available?
How much will be?

Back